• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs @ The Buffalo ***holes. TSN

Hoss

Hello FI Comrades.

Figure to start this GDT as it wasn't up yet, and I have had some luck in GDTs

We know Mceihenniey (sic) is starting as they have called up Sparks to be on the bench.

No Zaitsev due to illness. (methinks next year he will be placed on Robidas Island)

Saw something on Twitter today and watched it on youtube and so I have it posted here. An amazing game from March 15th 2004. Mogilny gets his 1000th and 1001 point in his career in this barn burner of a game in which the leafs win 6-5 in OT after being down 5-2 by the end of the 2nd.

We had our backup in net (Kidd) but man it is an amazing video to hear the names... Mogilny, Sundin, Nolan, Leetch, Mcabe, and Kaberle and to see how feisty of a team we were with Marchment, Tucker etc. Even Sundin gives a couple of shot

I'll take a 6-5 OT win tonight with Mceilheiny, so that we win, and Buffalo moves away from winning the Dahlin lottery.

[video=youtube;ymSarotooZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymSarotooZ0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

God, Trevor Kidd.

The Leafs have had a lot of awful goalies in my lifetime, but he very well may have been the worst.

Cool one Hoss. Damn, wasn't Brian Leetch, as Don Cherry always says, a "beauty". Man he was good.

Please, please, please, bring back Joe Bowen.

Hello FI Comrades.

Figure to start this GDT as it wasn't up yet, and I have had some luck in GDTs

We know Mceihenniey (sic) is starting as they have called up Sparks to be on the bench.

No Zaitsev due to illness. (methinks next year he will be placed on Robidas Island)

Saw something on Twitter today and watched it on youtube and so I have it posted here. An amazing game from March 15th 2004. Mogilny gets his 1000th and 1001 point in his career in this barn burner of a game in which the leafs win 6-5 in OT after being down 5-2 by the end of the 2nd.

We had our backup in net (Kidd) but man it is an amazing video to hear the names... Mogilny, Sundin, Nolan, Leetch, Mcabe, and Kaberle and to see how feisty of a team we were with Marchment, Tucker etc. Even Sundin gives a couple of shot

I'll take a 6-5 OT win tonight with Mceilheiny, so that we win, and Buffalo moves away from winning the Dahlin lottery.

[video=youtube;ymSarotooZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymSarotooZ0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

only game ever I watched in Buffalo, me and bud went to buy him newly released iPhone, were late for the game and got only pricey ticks avail, decided to watch in near bar. Had lots of wings and best steak sandwich I ever tried.
Good memories

I'm almost always watching on delay, so it wouldn't work. Too much hassle anyway.

They should just have him do the games on Sportsnet or TSN.

I don't know whose wife he raped that cost him his job doing the weeknight games on tv.

fights where our goon goes after just some guy, especially on an awful team like that, makes me feel gross.

heheh perfect

blowing them out....then gudpro martin goons it up and gudpro polak goons it up and they're right back in it.

suck on that babcock

heheh perfect

blowing them out....then gudpro martin goons it up and gudpro polak goons it up and they're right back in it.

suck on that babcock

Really kind of sad. The icing is Martin getting clocked. At least he's out of the game now.

Back