• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 72 Wehave's Leafs vs Canadiens 7pm et

TheCountofMonteCristo

Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator
Staff member
Bergevin's boys continue the worst season in since WWII with a visit to Toronto to face Kadri the turtle.

Leafs are due for a home loss.

Yes it's rare indeed when we have to admit the Unmentionables are much better than us and are the overwhelming favourites. Hopefully some Irish luck will come our way.

McCarron will play tonight, no other roster info was provided yet.

Last edited:
@SNkylebukauskas

Brendan Gallagher and Artturi Lehkonen are sporting Tomas Plekanec-turtlenecks for the first game against their old teammate tonight

McCarron in for Froese.

Lindgren starts...yuck we will probably lose by at least 4 goals then.

Well positives I see are Galchenyuk is playing very well once again, I like the fact he’s holding on to the puck more and taking it to high scoring areas rather than just sticking to the perimiter.

Lehkonen seems to have also found his game after an tough year

Wait until he resigns Plekanec.

He probably will.

He shouldn't. Pleks doesn't have a single point and leafs fans are turning on him as well.

But now with how bad he's playing he can only hurt the leafs chances at a cup.

How many draft picks can you miss on and still keep your job?

Like I said in the other thread, you can do whatever you want when you never have to worry about paying the consequences. This is why Timmins and Bergevin still have jobs and why Molson can keep them employed: because fans will line his pockets no matter what stupid crap he does.

Back