• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 73 Cuba's team vs Canadiens 730pm March 19 RDS TSN2

Oh okay... may as well shut down the thread. Nothing that's not headline worthy is worth mentioning in a GDT.

no no not a criticism , i was just looking at the negative of that play more than the positive.

Fair enough.

I was just saying that when the play happened I thought it was a nice, quick flip by AG over to Lehkonen that led to the goal. Then the centimeter offside negated it. Good for the tank, bad for the highlights and individual stat sheet.

Fair enough.

I was just saying that when the play happened I thought it was a nice, quick flip by AG over to Lehkonen that led to the goal. Then the centimeter offside negated it. Good for the tank, bad for the highlights and individual stat sheet.

See above

Easy shutout for Luongo. 12th goalless game of the year. Habs eliminated from the playoffs

THE END.

Officially eliminated from playoffs.

Goodbye.gif

That's more like it. 2 convincing tank efforts in a row and no loser points. Now they need to see if they can do the impossible: run the table and lose all their remaining games.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Right now I am wondering why Price would want to return and put out for these losers. Just shaking my head and laughing.

The talking heads saying he wants to get back to be in game shape for the world championships.

Last edited:
I just cant see the team putting Price in against the Pens in Pittsburgh this Wednesday. That is a no win situation for everyone.

Back