• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 73 Cuba's team vs Canadiens 730pm March 19 RDS TSN2

did not show awareness on the offside, in a recent game got a penalty along the boards because he didnt position himself properly to prevent a breakaway. etc, etc, etc.

Meh, I've watched Malkin, Crosby and numerous other stars go offside on plays like that. That's not a problem.

The play itself was very nice. He quickly took the pass then flipped it back to Lehkonen perfectly. The fact that the play was a centimeter offside was more due to Lehkonen not getting the original pass to AG a bit quicker.

Meh, I've watched Malkin, Crosby and numerous other stars go offside on plays like that. That's not a problem.

The play itself was very nice. He quickly took the pass then flipped it back to Lehkonen perfectly. The fact that the play was a centimeter offside was more due to Lehkonen not getting the original pass to AG a bit quicker.

ok you threw me off, because Alex going offside was the highlight of that play.

Penalty actually played in Habs favour there, Panther goal not allowed, play whistled dead because habs touched puck.

Back