• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Oilers @ Canes 3/20 7:00 pm

15 shots, 3 goals, par for the course. Whoops, shouldn’t have mentioned par as they may be reading this.

I've been going to games since 2002 and this is the first time that I've left at the end of the 2nd period. Breakdown after breakdown, horrible goal-tending - if those quitters aren't going to play I'm not gonna sit there and waste any more of my time watching them. Pathetic!

I've been going to games since 2002 and this is the first time that I've left at the end of the 2nd period. Breakdown after breakdown, horrible goal-tending - if those quitters aren't going to play I'm not gonna sit there and waste any more of my time watching them. Pathetic!

Quitters is about as truthful as it gets sadly. You really have to wonder the long term damage that is being done by letting Peters just ride this rutterless ship right into an iceberg. I cannot remember a lowest point for this franchise than the past few weeks.

It’s 7-3 with 6 minutes left. Time for coach what’s his face to pull darling.

Wild Bill is warming up that shit eating grin for the post game presser tonight...sadly the post game presser is more entertaining than the games!

I’m sure glad you asked me that question, yessiree, sure am glad as it is a wonderful question and really gets to the heart of the matter. I’m sure our boys will answer it in the next few games.
Next question?

Also, the zykov experiment is over. He couldn’t score in the 15minutes he was given and the top 2 offensive players the canes have to offer.

Got stuck with work. Glad I missed this one- tired of spending the effort, money and time to get to a game and this is the result.

I’ll give it more thought, but I may just be done with this team for the rest of the season. I mean, Peters is BEGGING to be fired, and Darling is probably the worst professional goaltender I’ve ever seen at any level. The first line keeps plugging away and there are pockets of effort out there, but the team is so far off the rails that there’s really no way back.

There’s just very little point in watching any of this dysfunctional nonsense.

I prefer "He's a troll"

We all probably need to give each other a little space on this end of the season. Very frustrating for everyone. The Canes continue to pile up the same crappy performances so our comments expressing our frustration with that are going to be kind of repetitive.

At some point we all pass the point where we're able to stay positive. I think part of the issue is that BK is right - the issue is the coach, and yet we continue not to do anything about it.

I feel bad for Jordan. He gets trotted out there game after game to talk to the press. His effort has consistently been there and he keeps including himself in the not doing your job, not putting in the effort, not coming to work explanation. Who is he referring to? Who are the guys who are not coming to work...

I'm not sure about the "not putting in the work" thing. That's not it. The JV can put in all the work they possibly can, but they just cannot compete with the Varsity for a full 60 minutes. The law of averages has kicked in in high gear right now for this team. Our position in the standings is quite remarkable for the talent level. I think we've over achieved to be 21 out of 31, but anytime the other team steps on the gas, our guys have nothing extra to give. Except for a handful of guys we are mediocre at best. Lose all of the remaining games and we finish just about where our talent should take us.

This is all on GMRF and Mr. Bill. Ron built the wrong mix of players and Bill stubbornly refused to change the system to better suit the available talent. Both should have been gone months ago. If Dundon doesn't completely clean house he's a fool.

Bill with the Lines Selector.

images.jpg

Back