• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes vs Coyotes 3/22 7PM

3 goals in 4 NHL games for Zykov now. I'm not even excited that Zykov scored 2 tonight, I'm more stewing over the fact that the idiots who run this team left him in Charlotte until we were out of the playoff picture when this team begged for goals all season. And then I read about the Waddell conversation in the other thread and suddenly felt sick to my stomach about how even more screwed up this team might still be even with a new GM in place. Hopefully Waddell is completely uninformed.

Congrats Zykov, please don't bolt for the KHL comrade!

Great post, this is why the entire org needs to be gutted this summer and an entire new line of thinking needs to come in and clean this mess up. Zykov has basically been begging for a recall all year, big bodied winger that can get to the front of the net and score goals...it's just a no brainer to everyone but the so called brain trust of this team all season long.

This team just constantly frustrates the fan base to no end with dumb decision making, start fresh, wipe the slate clean, start doing things differently please.

Surprise win.

Ward was a mess the whole game with frustration from the fluke goal of the type never before seen.

Zykov is an NHLer no matter what BP is saying about taking five games in a row to evaluate anything about him.

Has zykov been sent back yet? As can be noted from his lack of scoring and lack of physica presence in front of the net that he is not nhl potential. I can see BP’s reasons for not playing him. They are so obvious. Same with skinner. Neither got a hat trick. And if your name isn’t Ryan you ain’t getting ice time or partners until you can prove your scoring ability which means hat tricks and more.

What is that plan? Watch him score 6 goals in 5 games, make 1000 BS excuses about why they left him in the AHL until the NHL team was out of the playoffs and then return him to Charlotte for the AHL playoffs? That plan?

What is that plan? Watch him score 6 goals in 5 games, make 1000 BS excuses about why they left him in the AHL until the NHL team was out of the playoffs and then return him to Charlotte for the AHL playoffs? That plan?

Something about the plan and plugging him in after so many games. Let the computer make the decisions and run for cover. Problem is, I believe this simple thinking is extended way beyond the hockey world. My money is on humans using their eyes, nose, and ears to make decisions while using these tools for assistance, not hiding behind them to make the rules.

Back