• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT MAR 22 8pm: The Messiah Returns

We play better without Matthews. I also think he has come back too soon. But looking forward to kicking some Predator butt. I think Tampa is a lot better than the Preds. So as long as we don't dress a stupid Babcock lineup, we should win here. Andersen will probably be a lot better tonight.

I will let Zeke provide the details.

Myself? Eye test.. Which doesn't seem to garner much favour in 2018.

If we are dressing Zaitsev and Komarov tonight, I am not predicting a win, it just draws some much life and speed out of the lineup, its not even humorous any more.

We play better without Matthews.

Teeds, this is not far off your Crosby is done claim.

I tried to find it but couldn't. Mirtle posted with and without stats a while ago and there's no question at all that they're markedly better with Matthews in the lineup.

Teeds, this is not far off your Crosby is done claim.

I tried to find it but couldn't. Mirtle posted with and without stats a while ago and there's no question at all that they're markedly better with Matthews in the lineup.
I think I'm sensing a Matthews hatty coming tonight.

Mark Masters
#Preds Scott Hartnell on facing Leafs, who are 17-5-2 since Jan. 24:

"It’s going to be a battle. This is a team that might come out of the East so we want to have our hard hats on and go to work tonight."

Anyone else have center ice? I'm trying to set the remote record from the office, but apparently there's like six channels showing the NYR game and one showing the Leafs, and somehow it's telling me that the channel isn't in my subscription, which is impossible because I have all the channels. Anyone in the US having this issue?

Back