• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 75 Canadiens vs the poor schleps who lost out on McDavid and got Eichel instead

At this point it's not "sick and demented." It's what is best for the team you love. You need to get outside of your comfort box and accept it.

quit trolling

Under no definition of fan is it not sick and demented to say "if we can pull out a regulation loss...". I understand what Patrol is stating, and if you notice snowflake, I stated "sadly you are bang on". Patrol understood, sad that you did not.

Buffalo does not want to win, going to be a low scoring game. We need to pull Niemi with like 15 minutes left.

Niemi has the best save percentage in the league. Great pickup by Bergevin. He just needs to find us a couple of top 2 centres this summer.

Niemi has the best save percentage in the league. Great pickup by Bergevin. He just needs to find us a couple of top 2 centres this summer.

If we could all forget about those 5 games he played before joining the Habs. But seriously though ...his numbers with a team as bad as the Habs are just sick. I think Niemi has played so well, he can confidently enter the free agent market, doesn't need the Habs at all.

Just shows how we really didn't need to give that contract to Price. Finding goalies have never been a problem for us.

Just shows how we really didn't need to give that contract to Price. Finding goalies have never been a problem for us.

Agreed , totally fked up on this one . I wonder what we could of signed him for if we waited til mid season . With the year he had even if he went to UFA no one is going 84 mil .

My scout buddy thinks he would of been lucky to get 5 years .

And 3 of our top 10 prospects are goaltenders. It's ridiculous.
I know, we can shit goalies in our sleep, committing to one for 8 years, at that price tag, is pure lunacy. I like Price, but I know we would be able to replace him.

Back