• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Warren Foegele, Come on Down!

Can we get a pronunciation on that name? Not the Warren part of the name, the Fergelleller part of the name. I would NEVER have anything against the name Warren. Please don't break thumbs, Kurtzy!

Can we get a pronunciation on that name? Not the Warren part of the name, the Fergelleller part of the name. I would NEVER have anything against the name Warren. Please don't break thumbs, Kurtzy!

McLovin

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
  • s-l1000.jpg
    s-l1000.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

I've seen it thusly: FOE-guhl

I've seen it thusly: FOE-guhl

My understanding is, that's correct. So, it'll probably be revealed at a later date to be Fey guhl or Fee guhl.

And look, I don't care if he pronounces it Sea Gull if he plays that same rambunctious game that I saw from him in the Memorial Cup last year. He's capable of being aggressive and assertive with the puck. I really, really liked what I saw from him last spring.

My understanding is, that's correct. So, it'll probably be revealed at a later date to be Fey guhl or Fee guhl.

And look, I don't care if he pronounces it Sea Gull if he plays that same rambunctious game that I saw from him in the Memorial Cup last year. He's capable of being aggressive and assertive with the puck. I really, really liked what I saw from him last spring.

Smeagol?

Back