• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Panthers game

I liked the pbp guy from the tsn cast the other game. Cuthbert? He's got a good sound.

Bob Cole and Harry Neale please.

There's that line again.

Wonder how Nylander is supposed to build confidence in his defensive game when he gets spanked every time he ****s up.

I find it difficult to enjoy this place with all the negativity much of the time. You guys are poisoning yourselves and everyone around you.

tumblr_nal29wTSjN1sjuhdlo1_500.gif

Jeremyl we have some great minds here. Really great. There is mind control, Scotty Bowman shit going on here. We don't like it. Nylander, as one of my partners best friends, who was THE NYlander on the 1967 team, is over the top, in hate for Babcock. So we are not alone here bro. Great minds here, don't like the lineup choices and the deportment.

Its some weird shit going on here.

Check out fans apprecation of the Leafs 67 team. Imlach was despised. Well..... I despise Babcock and I am proud of it. Very proud.

Last edited:
Jeremyl we have some great minds here. Really great. There is mind control, Scotty Bowman shit going on here. We don't like it. Nylander, as one of my partners best friends, who was THE NYlander on the 1967 team, is over the top, in hate for Babcock. So we are not alone here bro. Great minds here, don't like the lineup choices and the deportment.

Its some weird shit going on here.
Playoffs are all but clinched.
We just set a franchise record for wins.
Our younger players keep getting better & better.
We can realistically win a cup in the next few years.
We have the league's 3rd best PP. 6th best PK.
We have scored more goals than 30 other clubs.
Our 2ndary players like Kadri have made huge strides.
We welcome young players who deserve a shot with great opportunities to thrive. I,e Dermont.
Our best player has scored a ton of goals over his young career and seems to be happy with his situation.

These are all great accomplishments. Babs and the organization deserve more love than what we give them around here.

i keep saying they can beat anyone and could win a cup this year.

that's pretty positive imo.

Unbridled enthusiasm is no healthier than the opposite.

Balance is key.
I agree about balance (and we should tell the truth) but there's a pretty big focus on the negative despite the team having a fabulous season. That type of stuff just brings everyone down and makes us miserable.

Don't you guys want to be happy? Be an optimist and be grateful.

Last edited:
i keep saying they can beat anyone and could win a cup this year.

that's pretty positive imo.

I’ve been saying it too. We’re really, really good.

That we weathered the storm of the Matty injuries and still broke the franchise record for wins is just unreal.

Even when we lose, we barrrrrely lose. Like the buffalo game and the Tampa game. We never really get beat up by anyone anymore. Because we’re just damn strong.

I’ve been saying it too. We’re really, really good.

That we weathered the storm of the Matty injuries and still broke the franchise record for wins is just unreal.

Even when we lose, we barrrrrely lose. Like the buffalo game and the Tampa game. We never really get beat up by anyone anymore. Because we’re just damn strong.
Some of the credit for the season needs to go to Babs.

I think we are really, really good too. Its all I wanna hear at this point. Lets manifest victory, any negative guys, post on the Bruins or Rays board. I think we stun the NHL first round, but that is just my opinion. We are alive and here and going to take scalps.

When you look at the roster, we just kinda have everything.

Good goalie. Elite young scoring forwards. 1C and 2C. High intensity muckers. Big man who parks in front of the net. Speedsters on the bottom line. Mobile dmen who can run PPs. A couple of violent guys on the back end.

I mean, what’s missing? The only things are maybe Polak’s brain and a better all around 3C than Bozak, and even those two weaknesses have improved.

Happy Thoughts

That win pretty much sealed a free round of golf for me. Bet one of my golf buds the Panthers won't make the playoffs. They've been playing over their heads.

Back