Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

  1. #1
    Legend wiseguy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Should be a sure loss, trending towards the 5th last spot. But who knows, Niemi starts and the Pens might decide to take the night off. A playoff spot seems pretty secure for them.

  2. #2
    Legend wiseguy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Rychel, Reilly and Froese are out. Schlemko is back in. Niemi in goal.

  3. #3
    Legend Habs53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    14,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy1 View Post
    Rychel, Reilly and Froese are out. Schlemko is back in. Niemi in goal.
    Niemi will make this game close. Got to stop playing him. He is not even going to be back with the team so why is he even on the bench???

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,878
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Quote Originally Posted by Habs53 View Post
    Niemi will make this game close. Got to stop playing him. He is not even going to be back with the team so why is he even on the bench???
    We need to find a beer league accountant for the next 5 games to ensure a higher pick

  5. #5
    Legend Habs53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    14,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    We need to find a beer league accountant for the next 5 games to ensure a higher pick
    LOL... actually the guy made a few decent saves

  6. #6
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    64,480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    I hate how our org is now saying Dumko hasn't shown all he can be. Yes he has...
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

  7. #7
    Legend Habs53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    14,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    I hate how our org is now saying Dumko hasn't shown all he can be. Yes he has...
    With so many young guys where does he even fit in? What a mess

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    67,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy1 View Post
    Should be a sure loss, trending towards the 5th last spot. But who knows, Niemi starts and the Pens might decide to take the night off. A playoff spot seems pretty secure for them.
    They can still catch the Caps but I doubt they care.

  9. #9
    Legend Habs53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    China
    Posts
    14,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    I think most teams enjoy beating the Habs, so i expect some effort

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer Exit716's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario
    Posts
    4,725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    I hate how our org is now saying Dumko hasn't shown all he can be. Yes he has...
    I think they should flip him to Vancouver for Ben Hutton.
    habsinsideout1 Dave Stubbs
    @exit716 Your Twitter avatar features the world's happiest dog, I swear
    Nov 23, 9:13 PM via TweetDeck

  11. #11
    Hall of Famer Exit716's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario
    Posts
    4,725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Quote Originally Posted by Habs53 View Post
    With so many young guys where does he even fit in? What a mess
    He's Markov's replacement. I got reemed out by one of the goofs from Recrutes for saying Schlemko was a glorified journeyman and that the team would struggle if that was the best they could offer as a replacment for 79
    habsinsideout1 Dave Stubbs
    @exit716 Your Twitter avatar features the world's happiest dog, I swear
    Nov 23, 9:13 PM via TweetDeck

  12. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18,878
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    The slugs we picked up actually helped our draft status for this year....GM of the year for thinking our D was better .

  13. #13
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,825
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    We only have Alzner for 4 more years @ 4.6m/yr
    lol

    And MB still has a job
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BERGEVIN SUCKS DONKEY BALLS

  14. #14
    Legend Altair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,083
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Zero comments on the game? Wiseguy alive?
    No one loves the warrior until the enemy is at the gate.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeke View Post
    An idiot grunt like habitants should be enraged.

  15. #15
    Legend wiseguy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Quote Originally Posted by Altair View Post
    Zero comments on the game? Wiseguy alive?
    I watched the game in a bar in Ottawa. I had to beg for them to put it on one of their TVs... lolololol.

    What can you say... typical Habs game, lousy on the road, lousy defensive coverage, lousy on the PK. And of course they had opportunities to score, twice on the PK, they couldn't convert and then within seconds give up a goal.

    Nice to see Gallagher pick up another 2 points to pass 50 points on the year. Still outperforming more talented players like Drouin and Galchenyuk.

  16. #16
    ADMINuteman Habspatrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lookin for a place to happen
    Posts
    79,485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Was nice to see that all of those guys at least got a point.

  17. #17
    Legend wiseguy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Yes ... Galchenyuk has 49 points, so he should reach 50 as well. Drouin scored a beauty , he has been playing better lately.

  18. #18
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Galchenyuk will finish with more than 50 points and he's playing with complete shit.

    He's gonna get more than 1 point over his next 4 games.

  19. #19
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    22,211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy1 View Post
    I watched the game in a bar in Ottawa. I had to beg for them to put it on one of their TVs... lolololol.

    What can you say... typical Habs game, lousy on the road, lousy defensive coverage, lousy on the PK. And of course they had opportunities to score, twice on the PK, they couldn't convert and then within seconds give up a goal.

    Nice to see Gallagher pick up another 2 points to pass 50 points on the year. Still outperforming more talented players like Drouin and Galchenyuk.
    Outperforming?

    Galchenyuk is leading the team in March scoring and he's playing with de La Rose and Lehkonen.

  20. #20
    Legend wiseguy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    31,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBolduke View Post
    Outperforming?

    Galchenyuk is leading the team in March scoring and he's playing with de La Rose and Lehkonen.
    This is Galchenyuk's 6th year already, if he's not making enough of an impression by now to play on the top line then something's wrong. Besides he gets enough minutes on the powerplay, and again the powerplay this year is nothing special.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •