• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 78 - Third and last of Three against Los Pingüinos

wiseguy1

Should be a sure loss, trending towards the 5th last spot. But who knows, Niemi starts and the Pens might decide to take the night off. A playoff spot seems pretty secure for them.

Niemi will make this game close. Got to stop playing him. He is not even going to be back with the team so why is he even on the bench???

We need to find a beer league accountant for the next 5 games to ensure a higher pick

Should be a sure loss, trending towards the 5th last spot. But who knows, Niemi starts and the Pens might decide to take the night off. A playoff spot seems pretty secure for them.

They can still catch the Caps but I doubt they care.

With so many young guys where does he even fit in? What a mess

He's Markov's replacement. I got reemed out by one of the goofs from Recrutes for saying Schlemko was a glorified journeyman and that the team would struggle if that was the best they could offer as a replacment for 79

The slugs we picked up actually helped our draft status for this year....GM of the year for thinking our D was better .

Zero comments on the game? Wiseguy alive?

I watched the game in a bar in Ottawa. I had to beg for them to put it on one of their TVs... lolololol.

What can you say... typical Habs game, lousy on the road, lousy defensive coverage, lousy on the PK. And of course they had opportunities to score, twice on the PK, they couldn't convert and then within seconds give up a goal.

Nice to see Gallagher pick up another 2 points to pass 50 points on the year. Still outperforming more talented players like Drouin and Galchenyuk.

Yes ... Galchenyuk has 49 points, so he should reach 50 as well. Drouin scored a beauty , he has been playing better lately.

Galchenyuk will finish with more than 50 points and he's playing with complete shit.

He's gonna get more than 1 point over his next 4 games.

I watched the game in a bar in Ottawa. I had to beg for them to put it on one of their TVs... lolololol.

What can you say... typical Habs game, lousy on the road, lousy defensive coverage, lousy on the PK. And of course they had opportunities to score, twice on the PK, they couldn't convert and then within seconds give up a goal.

Nice to see Gallagher pick up another 2 points to pass 50 points on the year. Still outperforming more talented players like Drouin and Galchenyuk.

Outperforming?

Galchenyuk is leading the team in March scoring and he's playing with de La Rose and Lehkonen.

Outperforming?

Galchenyuk is leading the team in March scoring and he's playing with de La Rose and Lehkonen.

This is Galchenyuk's 6th year already, if he's not making enough of an impression by now to play on the top line then something's wrong. Besides he gets enough minutes on the powerplay, and again the powerplay this year is nothing special.

Back