• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes v. Rangers 3/31 7:00

Benching Zykov in a game where we could only manage one goal sums up how big an moron Bill Peters is. No PP time either...that made a lot of sense Bill.

Get Zykov back to the Checkers pronto if this is the crap usage he will get over these final games.

Moron Bill had Derek Ryan getting his usual overflow PP ice time...so things looked good from his perspective.

In all honesty, Peters coming back will be one of the worst things this org can do heading into a crucial summer of decision making. Unless the GM hired has some big stones and is willing to tell Dundon differently, I fully expect this outfit to bring Bill back and put all of this year's mess on the two assistants and just tweak the assistant coaching over the summer. That would be such a Canes thing to do.

Moron Bill had Derek Ryan getting his usual overflow PP ice time...so things looked good from his perspective.

In all honesty, Peters coming back will be one of the worst things this org can do heading into a crucial summer of decision making. Unless the GM hired has some big stones and is willing to tell Dundon differently, I fully expect this outfit to bring Bill back and put all of this year's mess on the two assistants and just tweak the assistant coaching over the summer. That would be such a Canes thing to do.

I wasn't exaggerating above. Peters did double shift Ryan for a good chunk of the third period while Carolina chased down the tying goal. One or both of these men must be removed from this organization ... for their own good as well as that of the club.

And at this point, I'm done trying to guess what Dundon is going to do. There's absolutely no telling.

Why is TD offering 400k? He wants a gm with strings attached to its jaw and arms.

Dundon buying the team is like winning the HGTV dream house. Sounds great, till you realize you can't move across country, afford $350,000 in property taxes, and end up no better off than you were before you won. Just slightly excited for a brief period of time.

Back