• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 79 - Easter Sunday Game Against the Devils

It's ok. You don't need to be embarrassed. It's just sports on TV. No biggie. Plus a lot of people predicted the Habs being bad this season. It is what it is.
You can't be that literal can you?

I'm not literally embarrassed. Like, I'm not hiding my face in public. I just mean that the team has been terrible all year.

I'm not literally embarrassed. Like, I'm not hiding my face in public. I just mean that the team has been terrible all year.

Its sad more than anything . 6 years into the Nero era and we are worse ......UNACCEPTABLE

Dont care about wins/losses . All I ask is build a team properly and improve and keep us fans hoping for success at some point .

I have buddies in Winnipeg whining about their GM with no playoff success over the years .

I told them Chevy is patient drafting and developing and not bandaiding . At least now they have a stable of great kids and a future .

We got zilch to look forward to except the draft lottery gods .

I doubt that most people where you live even know who the Habs are, let alone care about their horrible season.

Yep worst season in my lifetime. I say worse than two years ago as at least we were decent for two months. We were out of the playoffs by October 20 this season.

Worst season in my lifetime for me too.

Actually, it's also the season I've watched the least hockey... :couch
I watched all those games back in the Saku days when we were supposed to be so terrible but this season has been worst imo.

I've grown indifferent to this team: I blame management the most for this! :(

I watched all those games back in the Saku days when we were supposed to be so terrible but this season has been worst imo.

I thing many FI members havent watched a full game since January

2 of the worst years in recent Habs history have come post Saku.

My major issue with these bad seasons is that this administration doesn't take advantage of the need and growing acceptance for a true rebuild.

Back