• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 81 - Wings - Big Mac homecoming

I think both will be decent utility players.....they will eventually be our 3rd and 4th line centers.....Big Mac can drop the gloves and be intimidating-you see that happening already. And De la Rose is going to be turtle neck's replacement for years to come.....sorry guys!!
These hockey players can have NHL careers if used right.....that argument has been made over and over on this board. Get a real first line center, (J.T.) followed by a decent second line center....and De La Rose and Big Mac fit right in.....no?

I think both will be decent utility players.....they will eventually be our 3rd and 4th line centers.....Big Mac can drop the gloves and be intimidating-you see that happening already. And De la Rose is going to be turtle neck's replacement for years to come.....sorry guys!!
These hockey players can have NHL careers if used right.....that argument has been made over and over on this board. Get a real first line center, (J.T.) followed by a decent second line center....and De La Rose and Big Mac fit right in.....no?

No. Both will eventually be gone. McCarron maybe as early as next season or this off season

Tank1.gif

Since the point is to lose tonight, i'm surprised that Habs aren't playing Chuckie at center

Back