• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The six month nightmare ends, Canada's Team vs Toronto's team 7:00pm

That stupid win in Detroit cost us 3rd. Doesn't sound like much but if a few teams jump into the top 3 it takes us to 7th .

Those extra lottery balls maybe cost us Dahln.

These morons will lose all year and pick the 81st game to cost us 2 spots.

:hamer:
It is silly to point to one game given we won a whppping 28 others.

It is silly to point to one game given we won a whppping 28 others.

Nonsense and horse shit ......we were third from the bottom at the 80 game mark .

If we had 77 points and stuck between 10-14 that's fine .

You pull everything in your aresenal to lose games 81 and 82 to be in that third slot for lottery balls .

The only way we get better is with elite drafted talent .

If this was Toronto it was a done deal .

We haven't played a meaningful game since January and now you piss away 2 lottery slots over a meaningless game

That is complete stupidity

You completely missed the point.

giphy.gif

We won 29 games this year, it is utterly illogical to blame one game in April for our standing.

The facts are the facts ...at the 80 game mark we were in the third spot

Not the 60th game or 70th game ......3 days before the season ends in a horrendous season

It was a lock ...lose both we get better odds

We fked up period ......

Meh, I'm happy with the 4th slot, not Habs fault the Wings are horrible. They played a goalie against the Habs that was so bad the Wings couldn't wait till the end of the season to release him.

Last edited:
We had fucale.

You realize that you there are call up rules and you cannot just willy nilly calls guys up. I know roster size is not limited after the trade deadline but you still cannot just pull up 40 guys and have them on the roster

You realize that you there are call up rules and you cannot just willy nilly calls guys up. I know roster size is not limited after the trade deadline but you still cannot just pull up 40 guys and have them on the roster

We only needed to call up one goalie. Fucale.

Who said the Habs weren't tanking.

@renlavoietva

Phillip Danault says he's now 100% and resume skating.@CanadiensMTL #tvasports

Back