• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The six month nightmare ends, Canada's Team vs Toronto's team 7:00pm

I watched the highlights from game 7 VS the ruins 2014. Hardly anyone left from that series on the team.

Only next week's "State of the Union" speeches to look forward to. :smile(21):
Courtesy H4L
6cf3dc65b2ff79a62cda8c818b38554d.gif

This season is good for the grand picture. They weren't winning the Stanley Cup from day 1 and everyone here knew it.

Getting this draft pick is a really really good thing for the organization.

One more year like this one next season and we will be much better shape going forward.

If I am Bergiven I order a loss.

If Berg's career depends on being better next season he likely wants the draft pick in the lineup next season. Most of the time only the top 3 or 4 play in the NHL right away. The Habs picking lower in the draft doesn't help Berg's career. He needs a loss tonight.

If I am Bergiven I order a loss.

If Berg's career depends on being better next season he likely wants the draft pick in the lineup next season. Most of the time only the top 3 or 4 play in the NHL right away. The Habs picking lower in the draft doesn't help Berg's career. He needs a loss tonight.

He should have ordered that last game. Toronto will probably lose on purpose just to be dicks lol

Back