• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Bergevin's next move?

Agreed on all 3 Hab players possibly being dealt . My scout buddy thinks there will be 5 major trades this summer with big names .

Funny you brought up Nashville he still thinks they are missing one key top 6 scorer to win.

He mentioned dont be surprised if they dont win the cup that JT ends up there in a trade for RJ . This way the Isles get something , and Poile gets he true 1C while reducing some cap .

He thinks Kane may also end up there . As he says why not , Kane knows his Hawks are done for years to come .

Poile has the young assets and prospects to make it happen

As he says if Kane would accept a trade why wouldnt he go to another contender , and the Hawks would look great with Fabbro , Tolovanen , plus the cap fillers to make it happen .

The preds won't touch fabbro.

They need upgrades on emelin and Irwin, fabbro will provide that and hes cheap.

The preds won't touch fabbro.

They need upgrades on emelin and Irwin, fabbro will provide that and hes cheap.

If the Preds clearly show their lack of scoring this playoff and dont go far , I expect Poile to do whatever it takes to get a legit top line forward .

As long as they keep 3 of their big 4 , Fabbro isnt a huge loss . Emelin and Irwin are 5th dime a dozen fillers you find anywhere .

Kane and JT cant be found , only drafted at the top .

If the Preds clearly show their lack of scoring this playoff and dont go far , I expect Poile to do whatever it takes to get a legit top line forward .

As long as they keep 3 of their big 4 , Fabbro isnt a huge loss . Emelin and Irwin are 5th dime a dozen fillers you find anywhere .

Hey we just may have a legit top 6 line forward for them lol

Would make more sense to part with a vet like Smith or a prospect like tolvanen.

The preds have moved out quite a bit of D prospects, you can only go the well so often before it runs dry.

Would make more sense to part with a vet like Smith or a prospect like tolvanen.

The preds have moved out quite a bit of D prospects, you can only go the well so often before it runs dry.

For shits and giggles , if your second team loses in round 2 to Winnipeg with a clear lack of scoring as your culprit , would you makes these 2 deals if are presented.

Assume all is good with players waving trade clauses or accepting the destinations .

Tavares for RJ and Watson

Kane for Tolvenan, Fabbro , Ellis , and Jarnkrok

For shits and giggles , if your second team loses in round 2 to Winnipeg with a clear lack of scoring as your culprit , would you makes these 2 deals if are presented.

Assume all is good with players waving trade clauses or accepting the destinations .

Tavares for RJ and Watson

Kane for Tolvenan, Fabbro , Ellis , and Jarnkrok

Yes to tavares, hell no to Kane.

The preds let Neal go in order to keep jarnkrok, they wouldnt give up jarny plus one of their 4 horsemen plus their D with the most upside.

The preds got to where they are because they have a elite defense, they aren't about to mess with that.

I wish someone would have the balls to ask Molson this:

When Marc Bergevin was hired in May 2012, the team was coming off a season where it finished with 31 wins and 78 points, with a relatively young core of Price, Markov, Pleks, MaxPac, Subban and a struggling prospect pipeline. Now it's April 2018, the sixth season since his hiring. The team finished with 29 wins and 71 points, an aging core of Price, MaxPac, Drouin, Weber, Galchenyuk and Gallagher and now has one of the worst prospect pipelines in the league.

How can you conceivably bring back Marc Bergevin when the team, from top to bottom, has only gotten worse since his arrival?

(But I fully expect softballs to lobbed as per usual)

I think Bozovin looks into John Carlson as UFA and possible kick the tires on Erik Karlsson but he'll be bloody expensive. I'd give up our first for him if we don't win the lottery.

Trading Dahlin (if we won the lottery) for one year of Karlsson would be a hilarious MB move.

Agreed on all 3 Hab players possibly being dealt . My scout buddy thinks there will be 5 major trades this summer with big names .

Funny you brought up Nashville he still thinks they are missing one key top 6 scorer to win.

He mentioned dont be surprised if they dont win the cup that JT ends up there in a trade for RJ . This way the Isles get something , and Poile gets he true 1C while reducing some cap .

He thinks Kane may also end up there . As he says why not , Kane knows his Hawks are done for years to come .

Poile has the young assets and prospects to make it happen

As he says if Kane would accept a trade why wouldnt he go to another contender , and the Hawks would look great with Fabbro , Tolovanen , plus the cap fillers to make it happen .

You're "buddy" just seems like a normal guy watching hockey on the couch.

Back