• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Quest for the Stanley ****ing Cup

No matter what, those kids are still fast as hell, and have hands offensively.

Two things you definitely can't say about Leo. He single-handedly tanks the offensive potential on any line he plays with at this point.

I mean, Nazem Kadri is a fantastic hockey player. And it got to the point where he couldn't even score at all playing with Leo.

The kids have struggled with cases of the yips, but they've both had flashes of game changing brilliance that Leo simply isn't capable of. Johnsson scored that gorgeous goal in game 5, and Kappy has generated a bunch of high end chances with his speed. He's also negated a handful of icings with his speed over the last few games.

There's absolutely nothing Leo does to earn a spot on this lineup. He's not even close to good enough to play for this team anymore. He PK's at a slightly better level than the already excellent PK'ers we have in house. Hyman, Brown, Johnsson, Kappy are all above average penalty killers. Whateve advantage Leo gives you out there over any of those 4, you lose a monstrous amount 5 on 5.

Kap gets a great scoring chance a game just from speed alone. A bit of luck and most are goals.. He converts soon

Johnsson gives their D no room with a relentless forecheck. As soon as they touch the puck he's forcing the play

Leo offers none of that

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Let's see if Babs' love of vets overcomes his rational faculties. I don't trust him to sit Leo for this game. But then he seems to love the guy he'd have to bench.

Back