• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Quest for the Stanley ****ing Cup

How he gets to crosscheck Marner in the head and push his head down into the ice, I will never understand. I mean, what in the actual ****?

It’s one thing when the forwards aren’t creating enough to draw legit penalties, but it’s another when the refs flat out put their whistles away and allow the rat to do whatever he wants. Call some of those dirty plays and maybe our PP gets a chance to breathe life into our top players and change the course of the series.

I’ve never been so bothered about officiating than in this series. These aren’t tough playoffs-physical plays they’re letting go. These are dirty non-hockey, ****ing embarrassing things they’re permitting.

Even that play where Rat crosschecked Rielly in his side when he was mixing it up with Krug. Right in front of the ref and nothing! Shameful ****ing display.

Agreed ...i have no idea why reilly wouldnt have just dropped his gloves and beat that little ferret faced fuxking nappalated nipple piece of shit. But i wish we had him on the leafs lol

The Stanley Cup Parade Planning Committe can stand down for yet another season. Wait , perhaps they can shift focus to planning an NBA Campionship Parade but that would be a waste of time too !

Bartender, another Sam’s . And toss one to Cream Puff Matthews too !

A bientot!

Last edited:
It takes a special breed of twat to follow a dead end team with no hope for their immediate future other than lottery balls, and the turn around and chirp a team with one of the best young cores in the NHL who are currently in the playoffs that your team didn't get within screaming distance of.

Some people just lack self awareness.

It takes a special breed of twat to follow a dead end team with no hope for their immediate future other than lottery balls, and the turn around and chirp a team with one of the best young cores in the NHL who are currently in the playoffs that your team didn't get within screaming distance of.

I don't condone chirping someone elses board during their postseason(I save my hate of the leafs for the habs board) , but come on now, the habs today are what the leafs were not too long ago, a dead end team hoping to win the lottery.

I don't condone chirping someone elses board during their postseason(I save my hate of the leafs for the habs board) , but come on now, the habs today are what the leafs were not too long ago, a dead end team hoping to win the lottery.

and how many of us were over there (badly) chirping the Habs during that period of time?

What's a staley cup

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Stanley Cup mate . The one the Laughs one in 1967 .i think that was the year. Hard to remember it’s so far back !

Bartender , another Sam’s !

A bientot !

Don’t talk so loose mate .

May the fleas of ten thousand camels infest your sorry pubic hair !

And the camels should have lots of fleas now that Kadri The Camel Groomer hasn’t been around the herd .

Bartender, another Sam’s

A bientot !

Don’t talk so loose mate .

May the fleas of ten thousand camels infest your sorry pubic hair !

Jokes on you, I'm smooth down there.

And the camels should have lots of fleas now that Kadri The Camel Groomer hasn’t been around the herd .

So not just a special twat, a racist special twat

Bartender, another Sam’s

A bientot !

With the worst comedic punchline I've ever seen. You're a real ****ing treat.

I banned him from the Leafs board. There's zero benefit to having him here.

If him providing zero benefit is the deciding factor, can we just fire him out of a cannon and into the sun? I'm pretty sure that the Leaf board, and planet earth need him in roughly equivalent amounts.

Back