• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Quest for the Stanley ****ing Cup

That "camel groomer" remark is racist. Good to ban him, hp.

It's wasn't even a little racist. That wasn't sticking your toe in the racist pool with a "asians are good at math" type shit. He literally went to this guy:

cropped_Kadri.gif

Who is born and raised in London ****ing Ontario, one of the whitest places on earth, playing the whitest game on earth...whose self reported favourite artists are Jay-Z & Kanye, is actually this guy:

Pushkar-Camel-Fair-camel-herder-bringing-his-camels-to-the-Fair.jpg

Because brown skin.

Just ****ing gross.

Bunny dude usually only shows up here once or twice a year at a perceived low point for Leaf fans for some gutless trolling, and cringe-worthy attempts at wit that usually end up making me feel bad for the guy.

So, whether he's allowed to post here or not doesn't really have much of an impact on this board either way.

That being said, blatant racism is definitely a fine reason to give someone the boot from this forum.

Weird.

I figured he would be on some MAGA forum somewhere talking about the good ol days when he used to trigger libruls on a small hockey forum.

It's wasn't even a little racist. That wasn't sticking your toe in the racist pool with a "asians are good at math" type shit. He literally went to this guy:

cropped_Kadri.gif

Who is born and raised in London ****ing Ontario, one of the whitest places on earth, playing the whitest game on earth...whose self reported favourite artists are Jay-Z & Kanye, is actually this guy:

Pushkar-Camel-Fair-camel-herder-bringing-his-camels-to-the-Fair.jpg

Because brown skin.

Just ****ing gross.

It shouldn't be difficult at this point.

Kadri would be more popular in Toronto if he looked like Darcy Tucker and had a similar white name. WE all know that is true. The guy is awesome.

Kadri would be more popular in Toronto if he looked like Darcy Tucker and had a similar white name. WE all know that is true. The guy is awesome.
Actually, I'm not sure that's entirely true.

The thing I don't like about the Tucker comparison is that he arrived in Toronto via trade as an NHL vet in the prime of his career, just as the Quinn-era Leafs were really hitting their stride.

He also got to play in the playoffs every year for his first five seasons in Toronto, and his playoff performances (particularly the battles against Ottawa) were what caused the fan base to fall in love with Tucker more than anything.

How much different would it have gone for Tucker in Toronto if he'd arrived as a highly-touted top-10 Leaf draft pick, and then had to go through his growing pains under the microscope in Toronto, on a highly disappointing Leaf team that missed the playoffs in five of his first six years, along with frequent collapses & finishes towards the bottom of the league?

Babcock stated to the media today that while he's not sure they'll be going with the same lines, since they'll have the benefit of last change, they will be going with the same personnel.

He also said that Komarov is only at 85%, which isn't good enough, and the training staff haven't cleared him.

So, it doesn't appear that Nylander's set to come out of the lineup, his skating with the scratches aside.

Babcock stated to the media today that while he's not sure they'll be going with the same lines, since they'll have the benefit of last change, they will be going with the same personnel.

He also said that Komarov is only at 85%, which isn't good enough, and the training staff haven't cleared him.

So, it doesn't appear that Nylander's set to come out of the lineup, his skating with the scratches aside.

Just read this. Thank the lord. That would’ve been unforgivable.

Back