• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Quest for the Stanley ****ing Cup

3_large.png

This post is not directed at you alone man and, at my fault, is long overdue. Perhaps you do not mean it this way, but I'm a Montreal Canadiens fan and I would greatly appreciate if people didn't use the sacred name of Roy or St Patrick in a light or irreverant manner. I would show respect towards something you hold as sacred. Thanks.

I can get into the crimes of the Montreal Canadiens and the abject immorality that can be found in the words of Patrick Roy if that will make you feel better.

It probably won't make you feel better, so it's probably best if you keep your religiousity to yourself bud.

Leo is skating damn it.
I know it's not cool to wish injury on people, particularly players on your own team.

But damn, do we ever need Leo to be injured for at least the rest of this series.

We need every advantage against the Bruins, and can't afford the downgrade that would be a swap of Leo for Andreas Johnsson.

And really, there isn't anywhere left that we can play/hide this guy. He kills any offensive line we put him on. And then we can't have him on the fourth line either, because that leaves you with two guys who have questionable speed and zero puck skills (Komarov & Plekanec) on one line. And whenever they're out there, they're going to get killed possession-wise.

I didn't even notice that. Damn he does it every time he's touched. Makes it look accidental on this one, of course.

He's the best at making it look accidental. But its never accidental.

Just like that flying elbow on Duclair he escaped suspension for.

yep or taking a two handed swipe at Rielly.

What happened to the NHL is suspending everyone for reckless, non-hockey plays? Guess that was just Kadri.

He's the best at making it look accidental. But its never accidental.

Just like that flying elbow on Duclair he escaped suspension for.

People just need to start grabbing him, and filling him. DPS clearly isn't dissuading him from being a dangerous ****. Maybe getting his nose broken a couple of times or a couple teeth punched out will sort his bullshit.

It's just sickening the way the NHL and refs allow that rat**** to continually get away with his dirty play. He punched Freddy right in the chops with the ref watching the whole thing and doing nothing.

People just need to start grabbing him, and filling him. DPS clearly isn't dissuading him from being a dangerous ****. Maybe getting his nose broken a couple of times or a couple teeth punched out will sort his bullshit.

Yep. If they NHL and officials will do nothing, some should take it into their own fists.

Ya back in the day a little dude like him would not get away with the shit he pulls.

Ah the good old days...

[video=youtube;HrrXvNm7y4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrrXvNm7y4k[/video]

Back