• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Humboldt Broncos

legoalie

LeAdminie
I am still lost for words on this tragic accident..I have traveled on buses in Junior A so this really hits home. Godspeed to the Broncos and that poor truck driver...

Last edited:
All the roads along the transcanada are like that in the praries, driven that way once or twice on road trips.

Never did like that design, having to cross a highway like that with vehicles traveling at 120 kph.

A damn shame.

I am still lost for words on this tragic accident..I have traveled on buses in Junior A so this really hits home. Godspeed to the Broncos and that poor truck driver...

Yes,I am the same. I just moped around the house all weekend,too stunned to do anything. Really hit me hard. A plane crash is awful, but this...this...you just feel it could have somehow been avoided. We've gotten rid of a lot of those type of intersections on highways in the east,with mostly merges and ramps...but the backroads are still like that I guess everywhere...

Yes,I am the same. I just moped around the house all weekend,too stunned to do anything. Really hit me hard. A plane crash is awful, but this...this...you just feel it could have somehow been avoided. We've gotten rid of a lot of those type of intersections on highways in the east,with mostly merges and ramps...but the backroads are still like that I guess everywhere...

They really are, its insane.

I was listening to the Vancouver Giants bus driver, he said one minute you are having fun on the bus and then it's gone just just like that, so true, we use to play poker at the back of the bus.. we had some close calls with our bus that you just laugh off after.. but this is heart breaking...

Back