• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Nazem Kadri suspended for 3 games

Re: Bruins Series Thread (no not a gameday thread), featuring too many stats

3 games for Kadri

What a f*cking idiot.

3 games for Kadri

Just whatever. 2 would have been more than fine. They'd better suspend the shit out of Marchand or Bergeron when they start pulling their shit, especially after Wingels elbowed Marner in the head on the play prior. Brutal stuff.

NHL ops is a joke.

No.

Kadri is a joke. Selfish moron. How about being smart and figuring out a way to get them off their game. Now we're out a #2 center for the next 3 games.

I'd be a lot more OK with this suspension if I hadn't already seen the NHL repeatedly let that shit-rat Marchand off the hook for far dirtier plays.

If it was Marchand throwing that hit, does anyone have any confidence that the NHL would suspend him for more than one game?

No.

Kadri is a joke. Selfish moron. How about being smart and figuring out a way to get them off their game. Now we're out a #2 center for the next 3 games.

Kadri did that coze refs didn’t do their job
****ing Parros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be a lot more OK with this suspension if I hadn't already seen the NHL repeatedly let that shit-rat Marchand off the hook for far dirtier plays.

If it was Marchand throwing that hit, does anyone have any confidence that the NHL would suspend him for more than one game?

Yeah, exactly.

This is a "let's make an example out of this" situation. I would also be more okay with it if there was an ounce of consistency with these punishments.

****ing Parros

And what has it done for the team? Made no sense in the moment. Makes a hell of a lot less sense now that we're out a 2nd line center for 3 games.

I agree on the Marchand stuff but lets be real. They got us off our game and took it to us. Now Kadri is out making it better for them.

Brutal.

****ing Parros

That's the problem. When it's a retaliation, you're going to get a harsher punishment.

Re: Quest for the Stanley ****ing Cup

DOPS loves using Kadri to "set an example" whenever he does anything. It was suspension worthy, but 1 game probably and 2 games maximum.

Re: Quest for the Stanley ****ing Cup

It's a joke and before the playoffs are over Marchand will do something stupid and get nothing

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

We've got a discussion about this going on in a couple of different threads.

Perhaps let's move it into one?

I get why they suspended him, three games is about one over what I would have hoped.
I certainly hope that both teams behave themselves, but moreso the one in black and gold. Marchand is going to do something egregious soon, that's for sure.

Back