• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Beautiful Thing About The Playoffs......GDT

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
.....Is that you can erase an embarrassing loss by winning the next game.

All the anger, and embarrassment means absolutely nothing with a good effort and a win tonight. The goal as the road team is always to go into your opponents barn and steal a win, go home 1-1

marchand.gif

Let's get it.

Alright leafers, the bruins ain't gonna give an inch, so you're gonna have to fight for every one.

[video=youtube_share;myyWXKeBsNk]https://youtu.be/myyWXKeBsNk[/video]

Damn right ME - Let's get it.

I'm sorry for not posting this before game one. It is all my fault.

[video=youtube_share;_7XgYSoK1go]https://youtu.be/_7XgYSoK1go[/video]

We've got this.

Don't try to beat the Bruins in their game. We'll play OUR GAME. We'll outskate them, we'll out chance them, we'll outskill them, and we'll out-depth them. We're an offensive team, and the Bruins are no match for our skill if we just play our game.

Let's get it.

Matthews has shown multiple times in his career thus far that he steps up in the big moments.

I'll be really surprised if he doesn't tonight. I'm expecting Mitchy to be flying out there too, for Kadri's sake.

One of these two teams will win the next three. I just don't know which one right now.

*checks boxers for moisture*

Leafs!

GO LEAFS GO!!!

This game feels winnable. I bet the Bruins won't show the same urgency they did to start Game 1 until they get down. Hopefully by then it will be too late.

Komarov-Matthews-Nylander
Hyman-Marleau-Marner
JvR-Bozak-Brown
Johnsson-Plekanec-Kapanen

Rielly-Hainsey
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Dermott-Polak

Andersen
McElhinney

This is where Babcock shows the world why we pay him more than any coach in the world. These need to be the right levers he's pulling. But if Leo continues looking like one of the worst 5 on 5 forwards in the NHL and Marleau gets runover in his matchup, this could get bad.

Rich get richer. Wingels won’t dress, we get Ryan Donato instead. Kadri’s hit looking dumber by the minute

This is where Babcock shows the world why we pay him more than any coach in the world. These need to be the right levers he's pulling. But if Leo continues looking like one of the worst 5 on 5 forwards in the NHL and Marleau gets runover in his matchup, this could get bad.

Agreed on Leo but with marleau his alternative is to play Moore (who may never play another nhl game) and give more minutes to plekanec (who is too slow to play a prominent role on this team imo)

He could play Leivo.

Johnsson - Matthews - Hyman
Marleau - Nylander - Marner
VanRyk - Bozak - Brown
Leivo - Pleks - Kappy

Back