• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

What will the team look like next year???

Habs53

Lehkonen Drouin Kovalchuk
Pacioretty Stastny Gallager
Byron Danault Sherback
Deslauriers A Shaw L Shaw (L Shaw could be replaced as well)

I think 27 is gone before Max. This lineup may look odd but not far fetched. We have way to many LW.
Not sure about the D yet.

Last edited:
you forgot the return of Pleky. The organizational poster boy for how to win the right way.

Lehkonen Drouin Kovalchuk or Hornqvist
Byron Danault Sherback

I think 27 is gone before Max. This lineup may look odd but not far fetched. We have way to many LW.

Hornqvist signed a 5 year extension with Pitt and Kovy is rumoured to be Ranger bound

I wouldnt touch Stastny with a 10 foot pole . Thats another Alzner disaster signing in the making and too old .

I would push for that Minny rumour and try to squeeze an extra asset.

I would take Nero`s cell phone on July 1 and ban it for 2 weeks so he doesnt pull off any more stupid moves .

Hornqvist signed a 5 year extension with Pitt and Kovy is rumoured to be Ranger bound

I wouldnt touch Stastny with a 10 foot pole . Thats another Alzner disaster signing in the making and too old .

I would push for that Minny rumour and try to squeeze an extra asset.

I would take Nero`s cell phone on July 1 and ban it for 2 weeks so he doesnt pull off any more stupid moves .

I realized the Hornqvist mistake too. Stasty at a reasonable pay would give us a half decent reliable C. He is not terrible. This is only guesses btw.

I realized the Hornqvist mistake too. Stasty at a reasonable pay would give us a half decent reliable C. He is not terrible. This is only guesses btw.

PS is ok on a 2 year deal . Problem is these guys want 4-5 and thats a non starter for me .

He is injury prone , let him be someone elses`s mistake .

I would rather give Thornton a short term ( he wont sign ) deal than PS with term .

There will players like Jenner who may not be retained looking for a contract .

This will be the busiest offseason in years IMO with many big trades .

PS is ok on a 2 year deal . Problem is these guys want 4-5 and thats a non starter for me .

He is injury prone , let him be someone elses`s mistake .

I would rather give Thornton a short term ( he wont sign ) deal than PS with term .

There will players like Jenner who may not be retained looking for a contract .

This will be the busiest offseason in years IMO with many big trades .

All i can think of is the MB feels that the team under achieved. I can see adding a few pieces but not a whole lot more. I think he will keep all the pics.

Lehkonen Drouin Kovalchuk
Byron Danault Sherback

That's a good lineup for tank nation. Less scoring than we had this season.

Back