• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT APR 16 2018 - Ali Bumaye

Should be at least a 2 goal lead.

Ah well.

This is the period of your live, boys. Win it.

I told you guys.... Travis Dermott is the Leafs Tim Horton. We have three number one dmen. I gotta say, Kevin Miller, Chara and Krug and McAvoy are pretty damn good.

This Bruins team is a great team. We are beating em so far and Auston really delivered.

But Nylander has to show more. Much more.

I want Polak to score from the point, and man, I gotta say, Zaitsev is one mean prick on the opposition, I will cheer for him, cause, you gotta love that mean streak.

Kapanen, wow, what a guy to have on our team. Grundstrom, Kapanen and Johnsson and Nylander. Wow. What a future. Gimme an Engvall.

Andersen needs this win, he looks still a bit fragile.

Jake Debrusk, that kid knows what playoff hockey is all about, I want him on the Leafs.

The cheers of ‘Auston Matthews’ after that goal was amazing. Gave me a rush. Hope the other players want to be revered like that

I told you guys.... Travis Dermott is the Leafs Tim Horton. We have three number one dmen. I gotta say, Kevin Miller, Chara and Krug and McAvoy are pretty damn good.

This Bruins team is a great team. We are beating em so far and Auston really delivered.

But Nylander has to show more. Much more.

I want Polak to score from the point, and man, I gotta say, Zaitsev is one mean prick on the opposition, I will cheer for him, cause, you gotta love that mean streak.

Kapanen, wow, what a guy to have on our team. Grundstrom, Kapanen and Johnsson and Nylander. Wow. What a future. Gimme an Engvall.

Andersen needs this win, he looks still a bit fragile.

Jake Debrusk, that kid knows what playoff hockey is all about, I want him on the Leafs.

to quote johnny bower, tim horton 'could skate' and 'would put you on your ass'.

i like the dermott-horton comparison.

maybe doesn't have top flight puck skills, but he's a great skater and tough as nails. love it.

Barely mention the shit goals, show an Andersen save and compare it to Patrick Roy in the 93 finals. No ****ing wonder a goalie can do no wrong here.

Get Kappy on a good line.

The Leafs need at least two more goals. Freddy is blowing big juicy chunks out there. It's only a matter of time before he gives up another. The guy lifted the Bruins off the mat. Just ugly, ugly, ugly.

Look at pleks tonight.

Look at kappy and johnson tonight.

Just how bad a move was it by babs to play Leo these playoffs?
Pleks deserves an assist on mathews goal.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Barely mention the shit goals, show an Andersen save and compare it to Patrick Roy in the 93 finals. No ****ing wonder a goalie can do no wrong here.

It's hilarious.

There is nothing a goalie can do here to get even an unqualified "He had a Bad Game" review.

Always excuses.

Pleks has played a brilliant game this far tonight. Making Babs look good so far.

And yeah, I am a big Anderson supporter but he is the only reason this game isn't 3-0 right now.

Back