• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT APR 16 2018 - Ali Bumaye

to quote johnny bower, tim horton 'could skate' and 'would put you on your ass'.

i like the dermott-horton comparison.

maybe doesn't have top flight puck skills, but he's a great skater and tough as nails. love it.

Thanks bro, from an esteemed intellectual afficianado like yourself, that is indeed nice to hear.

I just love the kid. Was it wayward? Who posted an incredible post about how kids coming into the league are like old time souls? So give them icetime right away and rely on them right away, cause they have been groomed since age six?

I thought that was a great post.

This Cassidy sure gives everyone on his team free run. He has reincarnated Chara, made a BEAST out of Debrusk.

If any one of fifteen of us could jump into Babcocks body tonight, we would crush these guys.

Only way we lose is if Babcock, remains Babcock.

You can't call that after letting all this other shit go. There was no hook, no hold, and he tripped over Freddy's stick while he was paddle down in the crease.

Marchand is ****ing amazing at getting his cheap hits in when "falling" so that his supporters can say...well he didn't see it coming....it was accidental. Horseshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back