• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Sylvain Lefebvre fired

would be hard to for GM to justify 5-6 million of dead coaching money after the Therrien money that was wasted.

Dauterive might have to go but generally, a GM gets to fire one coach before it is on him. If he wants to fire Dauterive too, then likely he will have to walk the plank as well.

another shitty start to the season and Julien is out. They have a season worth of ratings/attendance to protect

MB kept lamenting how the Habs got off to a shit start last year and their bad attitude never recovered. Hard to see how that's not pointed at Julien.

another shitty start to the season and Julien is out. They have a season worth of ratings/attendance to protect

MB kept lamenting how the Habs got off to a shit start last year and their bad attitude never recovered. Hard to see how that's not pointed at Julien.
True but again it was a guy he brought in.

would be hard to for GM to justify 5-6 million of dead coaching money after the Therrien money that was wasted.

Dauterive might have to go but generally, a GM gets to fire one coach before it is on him. If he wants to fire Dauterive too, then likely he will have to walk the plank as well.

Their future are tied together.

I'm all aboard the Dominique Ducharme or Joel Bouchard train.

I'd also have no issue with André Tourigny.

Goes without saying, but alas, equality of outcome reigns supreme in this organization.

Last edited:
I heard a report saying that Joel Bouchard had a big part in the solid progression of Pierre Luc Dubois.

They worked together this summer and as we can see Dubois had a very good year, and is progressing very well

I heard a report saying that Joel Bouchard had a big part in the solid progression of Pierre Luc Dubois.

They worked together this summer and as we can see Dubois had a very good year, and is progressing very well

Supposedly it was a 30 minute discussion with Torts that turned his career around. Dubois wasn't playing much and a move to the wing was considered. So Dubois requested a meeting with Torts, Torts told him what he needed to do to get more playing time. Dubois did exactly what he was told, and now he is the # 1 centre on the Jackets. Only if it was so simple with Galchenyuk...

Ah yes.

Dubois.

That guy who people said would bust. Silly people.

It's simply not right to allow Berg to bring in another coach.

And if we are rebuilding, wins and loses don't really matter.

Back