• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT APR 19 - Getting Stronger

We've clearly outplayed Boston tonight. Can't finish. Sucks that it's happening now, but sometimes that's what happens.

Lol.

We give up 2 odd man rushes all game, both off of blocked point shots, because we've been chasing the game since the first shift thanks to the goalie, and this means we're "bad defensively".

Leafs fans are goddamm morons.

We've clearly outplayed Boston tonight. Can't finish. Sucks that it's happening now, but sometimes that's what happens.

Kids look like they're squeezing their sticks too hard. Tough when you rarely have the lead.

Lol.

We give up 2 odd man rushes all game, both off of blocked point shots, because we've been chasing the game since the first shift thanks to the goalie, and this means we're "bad defensively".

Leafs fans are goddamm morons.

+1

Our goalie has ****ed this series entirely.

We have literally been the better team this series.

**** the media.

Chasing the game for 3 games because your goalie has been hot trash is a recipe for disaster

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

**** the media.

Needed Freddie to be better. But needed most players to be better. Those 2 on1 plays by the D were brutal.

**** the media.

LOL.

Brutal defense has cost us. You're huffing glue if you don't see 2on1 after 2on1 with the defender doing NOTHING to prevent a pass.

That being said our goalie has been significantly worse than the guy on the other side.

Andersen has sucked. But Kadri made himself a non factor and our top line of Matthews/Nylander are not getting the job done. Cant have all those happen and have a hope in hell of beating Boston

LOL.

Brutal defense has cost us. You're huffing glue if you don't see 2on1 after 2on1 with the defender doing NOTHING to prevent a pass.

That being said our goalie has been significantly worse than the guy on the other side.

Lol.

We literally had more 2 on 1s than they did.

Rask saved them.

A lot of this should rest on the cock's shoulders. He completely overplayed Andersen and Hainsey. They've both been ugly as shit this series.

Tonight, get a desperately needed powerplay and he puts Hyman out there who, as you'd expect, repeatedly bumbles possession. Same thing with the goalie pulled. He damned near sprung the empty netter with his puck bumbling. Like the player but no way should he be on the ice when a goal is needed.

Micah Blake McCurdy
‏@IneffectiveMath

Ron Hainsey started ten shifts in the offensive zone tonight at 5v5 and none in his own zone.

Not impressed with Matthews or, especially, Nylander. Mostly invisible in this series.

I think matthews is trying but getting frustrated but nylander is doing nothing out there.

How chara gets away with the hooking and holding he does almost every shift.... sprays the goalie and no penalty... pulls down hyman and then pulls the puck under on the boards and the leafs got 2 penalties this year for the same damn thing.
Anothwr whiney point, how is it the bruin forward on the faceoff before the second goal infringes upon the circle and their is no warning.
Brutal but unlike alot others here i dont think the leafs defence played a particularily good game. Reilly played well and zaitsev was ok but it seemed to me that the rest played ho hum
The bruins really like to throw it in on Dermott side but he is doing well for being a kid and his first playoffs

Back