• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT APR 19 - Getting Stronger

zeke

[video=youtube;TnqZl_blT7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnqZl_blT7E[/video]

This is the one. This is the game that decides the series, imo.

tenor.gif

Let's GET IT.

Tonight is going to be the toughest game IMO. Papi and Willy need to hit another level, Freddy needs to be way better, and PK needs to tighten up. Winner of tonight’s game will take the series IMO

Yes it will be a tough game tonight, much tougher than Game 3 imo.

We've got this, but Freddie gotta play as good as he did last game, and Babs gotta fight the temptation to keep leaning on his vets. Let the best players play.

First goal is gonna be huge tonight. Boston can go back into their shell when they have a lead, and we're a much better team with a lead. Let's get the first one, and let's open the floodgate on Rask

Freddy absolutely cannot let us down here.

If he's good...and we can slip a turtleneck over the Bergeron line again with the home matchup...we've got a shot here.

obviously 3-1 against this team would be curtains.

And Papi has to score a goal. at least.

biggest game of the year to date. what we live for as fans, even if I'm nervous as hell.

can expect a better showing from the Bs than game 3, so the boys will have to up their games accordingly. time for Willy to make his presence felt out there a bit more and show up his buddy Pastrnak.

we win tonight and we're into a best of three with us getting Naz back. we lose.........

Strangely, I’m pretty calm about tonight.

I think it’ll be a hard fought game to the end. We win by one, maybe in OT.

disagree about the must win stuff
plenty of teams come back from 3-1 and i think the leafs can as well

As the underdog, the Leafs really needed to win one of those games in Boston. So the importance of this game is obvious, win our games at home and win one on the road.

Wouldn’t it be nuts if we come back here for game 6 up 3-2?

It could happen. I'm a boatload more optimistic now with: a) Leo out; b) Freddy's play in second half of game 3, and; c) much improved play from Rielly, Zaitsev and Matthews in game 3.

GO LEAFS GO!!!

Back