• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Montreal Canadiens biggest rival

Which team/Fanbase do you consider to be the Habs biggest Rivals?

• Toronto Maple Leafs

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Boston Bruins

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Quebec Nordiques

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia Flyers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just cant bring myself to watch a Leafs game unless they play the Habs. The biased TV commentators, even on national broadcasts, the fans that celebrate every goal like it was a cup winning goal...etc...is too much to bear.

Interestingly enough I see less of those annoying Leafs car flags this time around. Maybe they are not fashionable any more. Although with this cold weather, I am still wearing my Habs toque around town and get the dirtiest looks...like WTF are you wearing that now, its the Leafs and the playoffs you dumb ass...LOL

Toronto is a big city. It has more than the Leafs.

Lucic the sore loser threatening to kill Habs players during the handshake after a series loss. Then Lucic taunting fans at the Bell Centre with a sexual gesture and mimicking raising the Stanley Cup. Bruins fans and racist comments towards Subban.

ference's glove malfunction lol

Mostly Sens and Leaf fans where I live and work. Hence my choice. Hate the Bruins too, but don't have to worry about their fans rubbing it in. Not sure why Flyers and Nords are on the list.

Mostly Sens and Leaf fans where I live and work. Hence my choice. Hate the Bruins too, but don't have to worry about their fans rubbing it in. Not sure why Flyers and Nords are on the list.

Some people said that the habs nords was a vicious rivalry that trumped all others.

Some other dude said they hated the flyers.

I tossed it on the list because why not?

I voted for Boston because of the recent (i.e., ever since I've been alive) history, and because I actually dislike the team and fans, I don't really having anything against the Laffs players and fans. I'm still 100% behind the Bruins though because I want absolutely nothing to do with Toronto winning the Cup.

why are the Nordicks part of this poll?

Bruins no question are our biggest rivals and generally speaking, our bitches to boot. Leafs a close 2nd, except when (on occasion) they threaten to bring the Cup back to this town. I just can't live with that.

why are the Nordicks part of this poll?

Bruins no question are our biggest rivals and generally speaking, our bitches to boot. Leafs a close 2nd, except when (on occasion) they threaten to bring the Cup back to this town. I just can't live with that.

Someone said they hated the nordicks.

Maroons-636.jpg

If you had taken that poll in 1985, Nordiques would have won it hands down. But we can't be rivals with a team that stopped playing over 20 years ago.

Its a fun poll while our team plays golf and we watch our two hated rivals play meaningful hockey.

Back