• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT APR 23 - GET EVEN

Come on guys. That was a ****ing love tap compared to some of the shit they let go. They were looking for anything.

Good lord the puck just finds Bruins sticks.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Coaching. They've got our system figured out. They're working their balls off to be in the passing lanes and we only have puck movers on one side of the blueline. You think they're worried about getting beat in transition by Hainsey-Zaitsev-Polak?

Unlike most here i have to admire hughson and simpson ... to be able to speak with all the bruins cocks in their mouth is a real feat.

Dermott's been awful. Must not be feeling too confident after being nailed to the bench last game. Looks completely out of sorts.

It's about time they called Boston for one of their many headshots. Unreal that the NHL allows this when they have a big fat lawsuit on their hands. Hubris.

Sorry about the crudeness of that post but wtf.
Even the bruin commentators arent that bad

It's astounding to me that everyone in the league doesn't take every opportunity they have to hit Marchand as hard as they can. He puts himself in the position to get drilled a lot.

Would love to see him stretchered off the ice.

Coaching. They've got our system figured out. They're working their balls off to be in the passing lanes and we only have puck movers on one side of the blueline. You think they're worried about getting beat in transition by Hainsey-Zaitsev-Polak?

if you look at the heat map, all our HD shots are coming off the left side. Can't be a coincidence.

Okay, boys. You escaped that period alive. Now nail 'er down!

Hopefully, the jitters run out at some point. Marners goal seemed to calm them down.

Back