• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

MIND BLOWN... AGAIN!

He's a good coach no doubt about it, but there is an hyperbole around him that makes him a bit overrated.

More than a bit over rated. A coach is only as good as the players in front of him. He was getting praised a few years ago by leaf homer reporters and he reminded them that they were in dead last place.

I was assured it was not an effort to drive up his worth. He gave the Habs the opportunity and they passed.

He's a good coach no doubt about it, but there is an hyperbole around him that makes him a bit overrated.

I would bet there isnt a coach in this league that would of had the success in the last 2 years that Babs had with the Laffs .

His tactics maybe weird but from the first pick in the draft to this is incredible .

Julien would of failed miserably with this roster

Fans rarely like their team's actual coach.....

I'm sure Hawks fans bitched about Quenneville in the years between Cups....same for Sutter in LA....

Totally Agree. Babcock is running on a reputation but he has not done shit for a few years.

And let's be honest, I doubt our team would have been better with Babcock this year. The players on the ice was just bad. Add all the injuries and I see no different outcome.

Totally Agree. Babcock is running on a reputation but he has not done shit for a few years.

And let's be honest, I doubt our team would have been better with Babcock this year. The players on the ice was just bad. Add all the injuries and I see no different outcome.

There is no way Julien would of had the Laffs in 2 straight playoffs . That fat pig would be in the lottery both years .

They like to call Julien the big potato in Quebec. I guess because his head looks like a giant potato.

Back