• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT Game 7 - Smells like Victory

I don't think JVR has broken a sweat. Just finish a check. and FFS with these shitty givewaways from the forwards

They have to pressure Chara more with speed on the dump in. He's been slow to move the puck all night

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

How many no pressure icings is Gardiner going to make tonight? It's just ugly how often he does it.

This is why you can't pay him UFA dollars.

I'm a proponent of advanced statistics, but I think there's certain shit they don't entirely capture. Inability to make the simple/smart play may not hurt him consistently, and he may do well enough with the high skill shit to counteract it overall (and present a very good overall statistical profile), but in a game like this with a lead, you just need simple and smart 99% of the time.

They have to pressure Chara more with speed on the dump in. He's been slow to move the puck all night

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I yell every time we fan on a dump in attempt. This Bruins blueline is not fast at all, and if you can get them turned around chasing the puck in their zone, you can get on them and cause big problems.

You need to consistently get them turning around though, can't be weak on those dumps.

Bruins look really tired. But still a tired angry Bear is still uber dangerous we need another goal at least maybe two.

And jeez Kadri, learn to lob.

Back