• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The ****ing Offseason Thread 2018

pesce is excellent but yeah, no elite skill for defensive dmen trades gonna happen under dubas.

I've read on Carolina boards they want a Pesce for Nylander swap.

Yeah, I would want Nylander for Pesce too. I also want Trump impeached and thrown in jail, climate change fixed by next thursday, and an early screening of the next infinity war movie.

A Nylander/Pesce swap smells a lot like the Hall/Larsson trade to me.

Pesce's better than Larsson I think, and Nylander's not as proven as Hall was. But Nylander is younger and comes with between 4-8 years of control, as opposed to three years for Hall.

Sufficed to say I wouldn't even consider it from the Leaf end of things.

I'm open to dealing anyone for the right return

If there is an option to deal Willy for a equally talented player and doesnt screw up the cap going forward then by all means go for it

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

A Nylander/Pesce swap smells a lot like the Hall/Larsson trade to me.

Pesce's better than Larsson I think, and Nylander's not as proven as Hall was. But Nylander is younger and comes with between 4-8 years of control, as opposed to three years for Hall.

Sufficed to say I wouldn't even consider it from the Leaf end of things.

Pesce is what Larsson was supposed to be, a legit top pairing shut down guy, but yeah.

It wouldn't be immediately embarassing like Hall/Larsson was, but it wouldn't be maximizing value either.

Yeah, I would want Nylander for Pesce too. I also want Trump impeached and thrown in jail, climate change fixed by next thursday, and an early screening of the next infinity war movie.

I can agree with most of those statements, though I dont have high hopes for the next infinity war movie.

The only way you can move Willy is in a Johansen/Jones type of deal. And I don't think there are too many teams out there willing to part with a Seth Jones.

Back