• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The ****ing Offseason Thread 2018

The Marlies need replacement centers as well.

They lost regular centers Miro Aaltonen & Ben Smith from this year's team, and no reinforcements are coming from Hunter's drafts.

Yeah for sure. Whoever doesn't take the job will help out the Marlies.

Why? The Leafs are in the drivers seat. Tavares needs the Leafs more (to win) than the Leafs need Tavares. IMHO the money would be better spent improving the D/G situation in Toronto.

They can still spend short term money on the D situation. I don't think they are changing the goalie.

According to the Isles reporter at the Athletic, Arthur Staple, Tavares has officially informed the Islanders he won't be returning.

Hate to admit it, this has been entertaining. I have always liked this guys work ethic.

If we get him. Lou goes to the Isles, loses JT. Dubas takes over and signs him. Wow, old geezers around the world(me included) will wince on this one.

mirtle

The Leafs have signed Adam Cracknell, Martin Marincin and Jordan Subban. Couple more value bets.

LeafsPR

Cracknell and Jooris have signed one-year contracts worth $650,000.

Marincin has signed a one-year contract worth $800,000.

Subban has signed a one-year, two-way contract that carries an NHL salary worth $650,000. #TMLtalk

Back