• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018 NHL Draft Preliminary Thread

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TOP THREE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina, Montreal, Buffalo get top 3 spots... will find out which in 2nd intermission tonight

Call it Luck, call it rigged, but for once the Canes catch a break! Brady Tkachuk would look good in Canes red!

Cracks me up reading the idiots on Twitter bitchin about it being rigged. Tin foil hats are in short supply in Phoenix and Vancouver tonight. Go Canes!

Wait. So the NHL is supposedly rigging the draft to repay Dundon for “saving” the Canes?

Do people even listen to themselves when they say these things?

I would quit watching hockey if I really thought it was rigged.

It's just such a stupid theory.

There really isn't even a top 10 center. There are like 3 awesome wingers though. I really like the top 6 or 7... but yeah, Dahlin is potentially a generational dman.

1.Buffalo
2. Carolina
3. Montreal

I’ll take it. That’s 9 spots higher than we could have expected. Disappointed to miss Dahlin, but let’s get real. We scored big tonight

Lady Luck moved us up 9 spots- I’ll take it any day! Now, is there any chance we botch this? Do we end up with a Jesse Puljujarvi? I think I like the Czech, Zadina, a bit better than Svechnikov. But the size of Tkachuk and the need for a gritty power forward...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lady Luck moved us up 9 spots- I’ll take it any day! Now, is there any chance we botch this? Do we end up with a Jesse Puljujarvi? I think I like the Czech, Zadina, a bit better than Svechnikov. But the size of Tkachuk and the need for a gritty power forward...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m sure the Necas factor will make the Czech Zadina intriguing for sure. I love how feisty and gritty Tkachuk is though along with the family pedigree. Tkachuk seems built exactly for the rigors of a true power forward.

Last edited:
Back