• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

hey nerds - Twitter help

zeke

my old suspended account finally got shut down on TweetDeck and i'm starting from scratch again.. post me your best Twitter follows.. and your own handles too .

I'm @MarcoParadiso76

my old suspended account finally got shut down on TweetDeck and i'm starting from scratch again.. post me your best Twitter follows.. and your own handles too .

I'm @MarcoParadiso76

I followed you just now. So follow back. I did miss your retweets and likes to keep up with us political stuff. @akahoss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm @MarcoParadiso76

what did you get banned for again?

twitter seems to only selectively enforce their rules...

I mean, you really need to push the boundaries to get banned don't you?

None of my business though.

I sarcastically told Nate Cohn of the new york times that we would "lynch him" if his poll tracker showing a dem upset in progress was wrong.

for some weird reason the sarcasm got lost in translation.

but seriously - I've lost so many follows that I can't remember.

hit me up with your faves if you can - sports, politics, science, music, art, comedy.....any of them.

I sarcastically told Nate Cohn of the new york times that we would "lynch him" if his poll tracker showing a dem upset in progress was wrong.

sarcasm and the internet don't always coexist well

Oh. Not that bad.

So wait. Zeke has a lifetime of posts here, plus I believe regularly posts on another forum, AND he tweets like a madman too?

Typically publicly threatening to kill someone or seriously hurt them on Twitter doesn't go unnoticed.

ok so none of you guys want to offer up any of your favorite follows.

do any of you have good lists I can pick through?

I use twitter almost entirely as a source of hockey/Leafs news, so I've got a good list of hockey people to follow, but not much else. If you're interested, I'll have time to put together a list of who I'd recommend and what kind of content they're good for later this evening. But feel free to poke through my follows in the meantime.

I only use Twitter exclusively to follow celebrities for work. I don't follow anyone else so as to keep the feed uncluttered.

I use LinkedIn for other work and news. I use FB to follow friends and news. And IG just for the hell of it, though I still fail to see what purpose it serves that FB doesn't already fulfill.

Back