• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs re-sign Antti Niemi to one-year, $950k deal

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018 Offseason

I think Charlie gets traded in a package

He's got a guaranteed contact at 750K I bet he plays another year in Laval and gets the back up job next year

He's got a guaranteed contact at 750K I bet he plays another year in Laval and gets the back up job next year

Yes, he can be sent down without waivers. I think its best he goes back to Laval under new management and continue to work on his game.

Price's performance last year didnt give anyone confidence to go with a youngster as a back-up next year.

I am not a Niemi fan at all. The $ is inconsequential, and I am sure Lindgren will benefit from more playing time in Laval so.... meh.

Yes, he can be sent down without waivers. I think its best he goes back to Laval under new management and continue to work on his game.

Price's performance last year didnt give anyone confidence to go with a youngster as a back-up next year.

Bingo. If Price had been Price last year, Lindgten would be his backup next season.

Bingo. If Price had been Price last year, Lindgten would be his backup next season.

One more season like last year's from Price and noamount of smooth talking to Molson and the like will save MB from the unemployment line.

One more season like last year's from Price and noamount of smooth talking to Molson and the like will save MB from the unemployment line.
McGuire was saying the other day, during his Habs GM interview process, he felt Jr overestimated how good the team was in 2012, and unwilling to accept any type of rebuild scenario.

McGuire was saying the other day, during his Habs GM interview process, he felt Jr overestimated how good the team was in 2012, and unwilling to accept any type of rebuild scenario.

never believe a word baldy says re his interview

Back