• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Frank Thorp V @frankthorp
NEW: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will appear before a public hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee next Wednesday.

Topics:
1) Helsinki Trump-Putin summit
2) North Korea summit

It’s my vote. I’ll use it as I see fit.

As you see fit is the heart of the matter the way I see it. Vote out of spite and this is what you get. Congrats

I can see how that could bother fascists.

Bother fascists? Lol, no. The fascists played you. You're doing exactly what they want. Rage quitting while they install their puppet.

Christina Wilkie @christinawilkie
Trump: "I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place. Could be other people also. A lot of people out there."

Wow.

This is damage control? Lie out of his ass, and still somehow, find a way to throw his intelligence agencies under the bus?

Sorry, not sorry?

Dear god.

and all the while, he keeps stuffing his pockets:

Anna Massoglia @annalecta
SCOOP: Federal govt spending records reveal Trump Org businesses made tens of thousands of dollars during President Trump's trip to his Scotland golf club & resort properties—routed through SLC Turnberry Ltd—with U.S. taxpayer money footing the bill scotsman.com/news/donald-tr…

Lol cats
f3b2bce5dc6148b9f87509d6f8b74a40.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

REPORTER, AP: President Trump, you first. Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. My first question for you sir is, who do you believe? My second question is would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin, would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you want him to never do it again?

TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee?

I've been wondering that. I've been asking that for months and months and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?

With that being said, all I can do is ask the question.

My people came to me, Dan Coates, came to me and some others they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia.

I will say this: I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be. But I really do want to see the server but I have, I have confidence in both parties.

I really believe that this will probably go on for a while but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC?

Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails? 33,000 emails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn't be gone so easily.

I think it's a disgrace that we can't get Hillary Clinton's thirty three thousand e-mails.

I have great confidence in my intelligence people but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today and what he did is an incredible offer.

He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer. Ok? Thank you.

Does trump think that adding two letters to this garbage puts out the tire fire he created?

He most certainly has to do something. Those aligning to protect him aren't nearly enough for him to win again. He needs to do damage control. "Mr. I'm so tough" looked like a wet dog. How hard is it to say "I really don't care about your denials, we know you did it. Don't ****ing do it again or there will be hell to pay". That is the sort of bravado Trump portrays to his allies, I guess his real foes scare him.

If you are being nice to mother russia you just say some political BS like "democracy is the foundation of our society and we will fight to protect our elections from all parties"

If you are being nice to mother russia you just say some political BS like "democracy is the foundation of our society and we will fight to protect our elections from all parties"

No. For this you don’t sugar coat it. They did it, take them to task over it.

Seriously? Trumps excuse was that he used the word would instead of wouldn’t?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ccepts-u-s-finding-russia-meddled-in-election

Trump: "I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place.Could be other people also. A lot of people out there."
He said Tuesday that he misspoke one word in an answer at the press conference in Helsinki.

“My people came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia,” Trump said Monday, while standing next to Putin. “I have President Putin, he just said it’s not Russia. I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

On Tuesday, he said he meant to say he didn’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.

Seriously? Trumps excuse was that he used the word would instead of wouldn’t?
It'll be good enough to get him a "pass" from Fox and most Republicans.

I mean, they'll know it's bullshit but they've been aware of all his bullshit but still give him a pass every time.

It'll be good enough to get him a "pass" from Fox and most Republicans.

I mean, they'll know it's bullshit but they've been aware of all his bullshit but still give him a pass every time.

Just enough to turn the heat down, and watch, tomorrow he will do something insane to change the channel.

Christina Wilkie @christinawilkie
Trump: "I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place. Could be other people also. A lot of people out there."

have they found the 400lb hacker living in his mom's basement?

Back