• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

they needed a report to explain that the ones that put themselves first (cons) are happier than those looking out for others (libs) ?

#shocking

In the country with the highest wealth inequality in the western world, worst health outcomes for poor people, etc, etc.

Drawing broader ideological conclusions from America-centric data basically guarantees that you're going to end up incorrect.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...leged-handler-trumps-son-should-be-concerned/

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has received wiretaps obtained by Spanish police which implicate Donald Trump Jr. in a plot to meet with Alexander Torshin, a high-ranking official of Russia’s Central Bank, according to a federal prosecutor in Spain. And, the prosecutor notes, those wiretaps don’t bode well for the president’s son.

The above information was originally reported in May of this year but is receiving revived interest across social media because Torshin is said to have been the handler of alleged Russian agent Mariia “Maria” Butina. Butina was recently arrested on charges of attempting to influence U.S. politics and policy on the Kremlin’s behalf.

This Torshin-Trump meeting is alleged to have occurred at and during the National Rifle Association’s annual convention in Louisville, Kentucky in May of 2016.

Prosecutor José Grinda leads high-profile investigations into Spanish and foreign organized crime operating in Spain. According to Grinda, FBI officials recently requested and received transcripts of wiretapped conversations between Torshin and Alexander Romanov. The latter man, Romanov, was convicted of money laundering–after pleading guilty–in mid-2016.

On one such recording, Romanov apparently refers to Torshin as “El Padrino,” or the godfather.

In the country with the highest wealth inequality in the western world, worst health outcomes for poor people, etc, etc.

Drawing broader ideological conclusions from America-centric data basically guarantees that you're going to end up incorrect.

Out of curiosity, do you admit you're arrogant? I sure hope so.

Out of curiosity, do you admit you're arrogant? I sure hope so.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I mean, had I just agreed with you that libruls are bad, you wouldn't be trying to chirp me here. You live in a cultural/ideogical bubble that has zero interest in what the other ~95% of the planet is up to and I'm the arrogant one for telling you that Americans draw bad conclusions on American centric data.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I mean, had I just agreed with you that libruls are bad, you wouldn't be trying to chirp me here. You live in a cultural/ideogical bubble that has zero interest in what the other ~95% of the planet is up to and I'm the arrogant one for telling you that Americans draw bad conclusions on American centric data.

Blanket statements are arrogant.

It’s all good though, you know you are. Just be you man.

I can see deleted posts Aberdeen.

You should realize that I’m just ****ing with Mindz. Bored.

Oh and I’m an immigrant. More than once actually.

Blanket statements are arrogant.

It’s all good though, you know you are. Just be you man.

So I say all pedophiles are dangerous, or all US presidents were or are corrupt, or that every single person who has lived on this planet is inherently evil and has a price ..... makes me arrogant? They are blanket statements.
And I am the most humble person i have ever met. Lol

It would be interesting to be able to have many of you sit down together and in a private setting and watch you all as you interact.
To see who would be the general, who would be the sgt at arms, who would be the thinker and the joker and the fool.
Ok, i will take the fool label lol.

I can see deleted posts Aberdeen.

You should realize that I’m just ****ing with Mindz. Bored.

Oh and I’m an immigrant. More than once actually.

Every single one if us is an immigrant. Except africa if you accept the theory we all originated from this area.

Derek Cressman @DerekCressman
56m
The Russians are attacking America.

The Republicans are surrendering.

House GOP refuses to renew election security funding as Democrats fume over Russian interference wapo.st/2mqIZ3D?tid=ss…

CSPAN
@cspan
.@WhipHoyer on motion to recommit to spending bill for more election security funds: "Surely we can rise above pandering to party and Putin to act on behalf of our freedom and our security."

House Democrats chant USA on House floor.

Tess Owen @misstessowen
When asked about Trump's comment that there were "fine people on both sides" in Charlottesville, Sec. Nielsen seemingly doubled down. "it's not that one side was right and one side was wrong" #AspenSecurity
Show this thread

Alex Wagner @alexwagner
3h
Whoa: @AdamSchiffCA says that Dems on the House Intel Committee wanted to bring Maria Butina and Paul Erickson in for questioning — but were told not to by House Republicans, who were worried about “tarnishing” the NRA and President Trump.

Osha Davidson @OshaDavidson
2m
On July 17, 2014, a Russian missile shot down a civilian airliner over Ukraine killing 298 people.The US has issued a statement condemning the tragedy every anniversary since. Until this year's, one day after Trump met with Putin. foreignpolicy.com/2018/07/18/sta…

CNBC Now @CNBCnow
BREAKING: President Trump lays into the Fed, says he's 'not thrilled' about interest rate hikes cnbc.com/id/105340800

Back