• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I always thought that. My suspicions began in an episode back in 86 when Bert ate Ernie's a$$hole and Ernie did the same to Bert to prove you should do kind to others that they do to you.

your system of appointing judges is ****ed

You need judges who aren't beholding to a certain point of view, that do not prejudge cases and who don't believe that a piece of paper created in 1787 cannot be changed due to societal and technological changes over 230 years.

Yeah. Good luck with that.

BTW, the constitution can be changed. Congress is broken and that's the problem.

I always thought that. My suspicions began in an episode back in 86 when Bert ate Ernie's a$$hole and Ernie did the same to Bert to prove you should do kind to others that they do to you.

I also read that the next revelation is that Cookie Monster is gender queer and Elmo a FTM tranny

Michael Avenatti is tweeting about another women he is representing, so that will make 3 women now. He states it is not the latest one to come forward, that he is representing.

rosenstein resigns. maybe.

Most places I've seen have said he'll need to be fired.

So if Rosenstein has resigned or been fired, what's the process for Trump to move from that to either firing Mueller or knee-capping the Russia investigation?

Noel Francisco takes over overseeing Mueller, and from the sounds of it, he's not a fan. He probably can't fire Mueller, but I'd expect he'll handcuff him in some way.

Gotta love the guilty until proven innocent mentality that has swept this country.

Accuser 1: I can't tell you when or where but he tried to rape me. Oh more details? Let me work on that for you.

Accuser 2: I was drunk but I'm pretty sure it was Kavanaugh, maybe.

If you've got legit grievances then bring them but this shit? Please.

Sickens me. Time to move.

Yeah, this is totally new.

Let's just ignore 200 years of hanging mother****ers because they were black, political assassinations, mob justice, etc and pretend that people just started jumping the gun now, today, and it's all liberals fault.

aaaand he's not "guilty until proven innocent", last I checked nobody is trying to throw him in jail. This is for a SCOTUS appointment though, people should be justified in expecting a pretty damn squeaky clean life time track record here. Especially when the potential SCOTUS appointee in question has such strong opinions about female reproductive issues. Letting a dude who *might* have attempted to rape a chick, and *might* have a checkered past as far as sexual assault is concerned, cast the deciding vote in a Roe V Wade over turning would be a pretty ****ing dreadful look for the country.

Back