• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

eb3c556189d167837557fbf35188a753--snoopy-charlie-peanuts-snoopy.jpg

Sessions now doubling down on lying about Russia. Or is it tripling at this point? Quadrupling?

Good thing the Attorney General has such a strong moral compass and respect for the law.

Sessions now doubling down on lying about Russia. Or is it tripling at this point? Quadrupling?

Good thing the Attorney General has such a strong moral compass and respect for the law.
Yeah, umm, let's not go there with that second remark. Long history of attorney generals not adhering to the law.

Moore and his wife doctored the support letter from the 53 pastors recently issued

It was a letter sent in August prior to the allegations and a few have now come forward resinding their support

Fun times

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I really, really wish you weren't always so disingenuous, cause I'd like to know what you think about what the GOP has been up to these last cycles...I'd like to hear someone explain how the Reps have been force for good.

They clearly haven't, but that doesn't mean that the dems have been a force for good.

Moore and his wife doctored the support letter from the 53 pastors recently issued

It was a letter sent in August prior to the allegations and a few have now come forward resinding their support

Fun times

dear lord.

Fun times

dear lord.

I really, really wish you weren't always so disingenuous, cause I'd like to know what you think about what the GOP has been up to these last cycles...I'd like to hear someone explain how the Reps have been force for good.
Pretty sure he hates the party after some BS with his hotels a decade ago.

But he is still a conservative at heart.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So yeah, the American government isn't to be trusted blindly...but this is something else

#Russia's Ministry of Defense releases "indisputable" evidence that the US is helping #ISIS, including some snips from a youtube preview of a video game... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clL9yZSbcE0&feature=youtu.be

If you're picking sides between the US and Russian governments in 2017, it's an easy decision as to who means more harm, who's more full of shit, etc.

So yeah, the American government isn't to be trusted blindly...but this is something else

If you're picking sides between the US and Russian governments in 2017, it's an easy decision as to who means more harm, who's more full of shit, etc.
Hah.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back