• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Couldn't make it out on my shitty office speakers... he said America's something before they laughed. What was it he said?

"In less than 2 years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country."

Fox's Twitter account clipped what Trump said immediately before AND immediately after the laughter.

What if Avenatti was pranked by 4Chan

Dn9bhzKV4AAd6eP.jpg

What if Avenatti was pranked by 4Chan

Dn9bhzKV4AAd6eP.jpg

He's been really careful about coming forward with client complaints in the past, I don't think 4Chan is punking Avenatti. Way more likely that this is just another shitpost from the ******* of the internet. Remember that the QAnon shit, along with so much other pure bullshit originated there. 4Chan even claims to be the source of the piss tape rumours than ended up in the Steele dossier, of course though they claimed it, like this, after it became public.

Couldn't make it out on my shitty office speakers... he said America's something before they laughed. What was it he said?

Basically proclaimed his administration to be "maybe the greatest" in US history. Who knew that a bunch of educated dignitaries wouldn't react like the crowd at a MAGA rally?

Sidebar: You're a successful, well off man. Why the **** do you have shit office speakers? Get off your wallet.

He's been really careful about coming forward with client complaints in the past, I don't think 4Chan is punking Avenatti. Way more likely that this is just another shitpost from the ******* of the internet. Remember that the QAnon shit, along with so much other pure bullshit originated there. 4Chan even claims to be the source of the piss tape rumours than ended up in the Steele dossier, of course though they claimed it, like this, after it became public.

Ya. I vote for the shitpost theory as well.

Basically proclaimed his administration to be "maybe the greatest" in US history. Who knew that a bunch of educated dignitaries wouldn't react like the crowd at a MAGA rally?

Sidebar: You're a successful, well off man. Why the **** do you have shit office speakers? Get off your wallet.

Built into the monitor. Don’t really use sound enough to care. Home office is the nice setup.

Back