• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

If this were a stand alone thing I'd be a little bit more open to avenatti having done it. But after the attempted rail roading of stormy in that strip club sting op, call me when there's evidence.

If this were a stand alone thing I'd be a little bit more open to avenatti having done it. But after the attempted rail roading of stormy in that strip club sting op, call me when there's evidence.

Set up or not, there goes his presidential aspirations.

In a world where donald trump is president I no longer count anything out.

If bernier is prime minister next year I wouldn't be surprised.
I don't have a ton of faith left in humanity these days when it comes to politics, but I do still have enough left that I don't give any chance of electoral success to a candidate who's running to be the PM of Canada, while going around claiming that carbon dioxide emissions are actually good for the environment because it's food for plants.

If Bernier's party finishes in the top-6 when it comes to total votes, I'll be surprised.

MSNBC @MSNBC
1m
JUST IN: Florida secretary of State orders manual recount in U.S. Senate race between Bill Nelson and Rick Scott.

keerist

from the same Mississippi lady candidate that made the Public Hanging joke a few days ago....

Lamar White, Jr. @LamarWhiteJr
Cindy Hyde-Smith on voter suppression: "And then they remind me, that there's a lot of liberal folks in those other schools who that maybe we don't want to vote. Maybe we want to make it just a little more difficult. And I think that's a great idea." Nov 2nd in Columbus, MS.

Matt Stoller @matthewstoller
This is a huge deal. Progressives normally go on the kittens and hugs committees while centrists take the guns and money committees. @repmarkpocan and @RepJayapal want CPC members on Appropriations, Ways & Means, Banking, Intelligence, Energy and Commerce.

11m
Basically the progressives have assertive ideological leadership for the first time I've ever seen. @repmarkpocan and @RepJayapal are saying they want progressive oversight of banks/hedge funds, the CIA, telecoms, oil, tech platforms, and trade deals.

I don't have a ton of faith left in humanity these days when it comes to politics, but I do still have enough left that I don't give any chance of electoral success to a candidate who's running to be the PM of Canada, while going around claiming that carbon dioxide emissions are actually good for the environment because it's food for plants.

If Bernier's party finishes in the top-6 when it comes to total votes, I'll be surprised.

He already has 2 percent of the electorate, and his party isn't even registered yet, he is already firmly in 6th.

lmao. he still thinks it is LITERALLY INVISIBLE.

is everyone too scared to tell him?

Matt Taibbi @mtaibbi
51m
Trump on the F-35: “You literally can’t see it.. That’s an expensive plane you can’t see... It wins every time because the enemy cannot see it, even if it’s right next to it, it can’t see it.”

MSNBC @MSNBC
1m
JUST IN: Florida secretary of State orders manual recount in U.S. Senate race between Bill Nelson and Rick Scott.

keerist

Scott already won. No way he loses that lead. Only recounts to ever get overturned were in the hundreds of votes.

De Santis won, Gillum needs to stop the nonsense.

Give it time... I have zero faith in humanity.

This is a huge deal. Progressives normally go on the kittens and hugs committees while centrists take the guns and money committees. @repmarkpocan and @RepJayapal want CPC members on Appropriations, Ways & Means, Banking, Intelligence, Energy and Commerce.

11m
Basically the progressives have assertive ideological leadership for the first time I've ever seen. @repmarkpocan and @RepJayapal are saying they want progressive oversight of banks/hedge funds, the CIA, telecoms, oil, tech platforms, and trade deals.

Imagine a real left in the democratic party, eh.

Back