• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Chris Wallace handed Putin the indictment, Putin didn’t want to touch it. Wallace did more than Trump about it.

Last edited:
DiRFWEsU0AAAhzv.jpg:large

They were funny, just not really political.

Ridiculous more than funny for me. I found myself feeling sorry for his victims -- I thought Sanders, Trump couple, Gallery Owner were just being nice in a whacked out situation.

I hope the rest of the series delivers more of the edge featured in the gun segment.

Axios
@axios
Trump to Sean Hannity: "[Putin] said there's absolutely no collusion, which you know, and everybody who watches this show knows... And I tell you, I thought it was a really amazing time ... I thought that President Putin was very, very strong."

Trump to Hannity: “You look at Flynn, it’s a shame, but the FBI didn’t think it was lying. With Paul Manafort, who really is a nice man, you look at what’s going on with him - it’s like Al Capone.”

Finally, someone with the courage to speak about the needless hell the FBI put Al Capone through.

Jake Tapper @jaketapper
37s
Ash Carter: “In my almost 4 decades with national defense starting in the Pentagon under..Reagan, I never saw or imagined so uneven a handover of American security interests and principles with nothing in return at a meeting. It was like watching the destruction of a cathedral.”

Kremlin press just straight up trolling now.

митрий Смирнов @dimsmirnov175
7h
Однажды в Хельсинки: Сергей Лавров и дипломатия взглядов
DiQDol-XUAYXMKQ.jpg:large

Emily Nussbaum @emilynussbaum
25m
The Wallace interview with Putin is worth watching. Among other intense moments, he responds to a q about kompromat with a long aria about what a total nobody Trump was when he visited Russia—rich, but other men were so much richer, why would they even bother to entrap him?

18m
It’s the perfect insult to Trump, disguised as denial of blackmail. It also doubles as an explanation of why they’d have control over him: he was broke.

16m
(It’s also a complete lie: they absolutely entrap “nobodies” — and Trump has had political aspirations since the 80s.)

Re: OT: American Polit

Nah, just sanction the shit out of them. It was working.

Magnitsky Act on steroids. Expand, scale and scope. Name a huge swath of the ruling elite and the kleptocrats. The properties in London and the South of France, the bank accounts, yachts, etc. And no kids going to university in the US or the UK.

Wanna be Patriotic Russians? Keep your ill-gotten billions and your vile little pishers in Moscow. Keep them trapped in their own dour arctic resource colony.

We’ll watch the resultant knife fight from a distance.

And tighten the rest of the sanctions.

Germans need to promote alternative energy...

Last edited:
Back