• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Oh look, a lifelong Republican FBI agent who co authored the letter the re open the Hillary investigation 11 days before the election has just been fired despite the FBI's office of professional responsibility suggesting a suspension, because he made a few texts about not liking Dear Leader. I'm sure that has nothing to do with his fist ****ing Trey Gowdy on national television when Trey and the gang were hoping for an easy target and instead got slapped around.

Just put this on the pile of multi million dollar wrongful dismissal suits that Trump's campaign against the intel agencies is starting to collect.

If you’re talking about Peter Strzok just stop already. The guy is dirty as ****.

10 people already fired or resigned but nothing to see here. Eventually the truth will come out, the FBI leadership pulled a bunch of disreputable crap.

And the fact you’re thinking that a person being “republican” means anything in all this is ridiculous. When this all went down half the establishment GOP were never Trumpers.

DkfIO8uU4AAYLxZ.jpg:large

The fact that these were official WH press releases is beyond sad.

What that tells me is that the Judge is in the pocket of the admin, or he already has a pardon ready. This is absolutely criminal if that's the case.
Add to that his tweets today about Sessions, and how can "obstruction of justice" not be taking place FFS.

Back