• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

oh wow, he used ALL CAPS

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

what a demented time to be alive.

the fact he addresses it as a letter then goes full on scream at the kid who killed in in COD concerns me.

lol.

The New York Times @nytimes
1m
Breaking News: President Trump threatened Iran on Twitter, warning in capital letters of severe “consequences,” after a speech by the country’s president
nyti.ms/2JM4EwF

Diwyn5MXsAMoEyR.jpg:large

Javad Zarif

@JZarif
COLOR US UNIMPRESSED: The world heard even harsher bluster a few months ago. And Iranians have heard them —albeit more civilized ones—for 40 yrs. We’ve been around for millennia & seen fall of empires, incl our own, which lasted more than the life of some countries. BE CAUTIOUS!

lmao

In case anyone hasn't seen this clip yet ...

Disclaimer: Some things once seen, can never again be unseen.

[video=youtube;4k4pMTsa1Kw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k4pMTsa1Kw[/video]

In case anyone hasn't seen this clip yet ...

Disclaimer: Some things once seen, can never again be unseen.

[video=youtube;4k4pMTsa1Kw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k4pMTsa1Kw[/video]

How can you be fooled by that? How does one get that job while being so dumb.
I lost it when he asked if he recognized the guy, who' s penis is only seen.

$12 billion in handouts to farmers to comp them for the countervailing measures imposed in response to the trade misadventure.

NBC News World @NBCNewsWorld
2h
NEW: Chinese state media: President Xi says the next decade will see a profound reshaping of global governance system; the world today has once again reached a critical historic juncture; and trade war should be rejected because there will be no winner.

"lawmaker Jason Spencer is stepping down after showing his bare ass and yelling the n-word"

so much heh.

Have any of you actually been up in the mountains? Blue Ridge, Appalachian, Ozark, Smokey's? It's an experience to say the least. Definitely different people.

Back