• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

the same people that cry about political correctness ruining society are so quick to run and hide behind it instead of calling out obvious truths.

Fox News creates, develops, and promotes GOP talking points to the world. That's all it does. They are inseperable. They are the communications wing of the GOP.

Comparing them to the other news channels is embarassing.
What is your honest opinion on MSNBC?

Just embarassingly childish games of let's pretend. Like you're 5yrs old.

You conveniently forget the slobbering love affair the left media had with Obama. You aren't a serious person to have this discussion with, you're too far gone.

And for the record, I call out the right FAR more than you call out the left. FAR FAR more. Like Altair said, you're in the tank.

Zeke, on a thankfully much smaller scale, is the left wing equivalent of the GOP.

One side is right, the other is evil, nothing in between. Whatever means necessary to demonize or gain advantage over the other is to be permitted, because in his mind he's on the side of the good guys.

In short, he uses the same justifications as religious extremists, thankfully his weapons are limited to slanted out of context twitter posts, demonizing 40 percent of America over the internet and shitty memes.

But none of this is new, so why you are acting like it's a new development is somewhat puzzling.

I'm not acting like it's new. I'm simply fed up with the intractability.

As for the rest, spot on. He causes others to dig in. That's precisely why the state of US politics is the way it is. Hear zeke tell it though and it's solely because of the GOP. Democrats are angels.

Last edited:
Anyway, circling back around...

This whole Saudi show is going to insult the intelligence of the world.

Trick question, he doesn't have honest opinions.

I feel Zeke is like trump, he doesn't have a honest opinion, but he does believe certain things. I mean, I feel like most people can watch fox and cone away with the opinion that they are a unhealthy extension of the GOP and watch MSNBC and come away with the opinion that they get off on demonizing the right, salivating over the left.

Zeke if I were to guess just says they are just reporting the most accurate version of the news

this is weapons grade lunacy from the "Lock Her Up" guy

Trump compares condemnation of Saudi Arabia for disappearance of journalist Khashoggi to accusations of sexual assault Brett Kavanaugh. Tells @AP "Here we go again with you're guilty until proven innocent."

The Fed is “too independent” according to Dorito.

Banana Republic stuff, serious red line. Hates Venezuelan regime, yet mimics worst of brain dead populism.

this is weapons grade lunacy from the "Lock Her Up" guy

Trump compares condemnation of Saudi Arabia for disappearance of journalist Khashoggi to accusations of sexual assault Brett Kavanaugh. Tells @AP "Here we go again with you're guilty until proven innocent."

Yeah, cringe worthy.

The Fed is “too independent” according to Dorito.

Banana Republic stuff, serious red line. Hates Venezuelan regime, yet mimics worst of brain dead populism.

People thought I was just hating 2 yrs ago when I said that he was going to dummy the American economy. You can't put someone behind the wheel of the car if they not only don't understand the rules of the road, but call the rules of physics a hoax.

I believe you and I were calling it Unicornism back then.

The last time the Fed was compromised was by Nixon and he created quite a mess that had to be fixed by Carter and Volcker. (Yes, Carter.)

While Tricky Dick was Machiavellian to the nth degree, he was no puffed up tin pot dumbass like this guy.

Jumpin’ Geezus on a pogo stick.

The last time the Fed was compromised was by Nixon and he created quite a mess that had to be fixed by Carter and Volcker. (Yes, Carter.)

While Tricky Dick was Machiavellian to the nth degree, he was no puffed up tin pot dumbass like this guy.

Jumpin’ Geezus on a pogo stick.

I may be proven wrong but I don't think Fed Head Powell gives a rat's ass about Trump's take on interest rates. He will not be pressured. The stock market has already priced in rate changes for the next 15 months. Trump can jawbone all he wants; the market probably will tune him out.

AFP news agency @AFP
#BREAKING: Trump says US needs Saudi Arabia in fight against terrorism

POTUS is literally owned by every dictatorship in the world.

Saudi Arabia is the biggest source of terrorism in the world. By a longshot.

Paul Danahar @pdanahar
Trump to reporters in Oval office on #JamalKhashoggi : “You don't know whether or not we’ve sent the FBI [to investigate] do you?"

Reporter: "Have you?"

Trump: "Why would I tell you?"

what a ****ing whore.

Back